Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy_can (Edinburgh)  (Read 1910 times)

3 review(s) for cindy_can (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ally McFeel

External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only

After failing to get a hold of my plans A through to D, I booked Cindy out of pure desparation. The pictures looked great and my dick did the rest of the thinking from there on in.

Ground floor flat near a bus stop on a busy-ish road in the Leith area. Not the most discreet entrance/exit but the place was nice and clean. She mentioned that it was a temporary residence for her while she worked. Later she mentioned that she'd be visiting Glasgow as well.

Details
Came to the door wearing what looked like a bathrobe, it was dark and for a minute I thought I had maybe fallen for some kind of bait and switch but when we got to the bedroom and she removed her robe I could see it was actually the girl in the pictures. She's a tall-ish, fairly good looking Romanian lass. Very friendly and warm. Her English isn't brilliant but what do you expect?

I took a shower and after some chatting she asked me to lie down so she could give me a massage, which turned out to be surprisingly good. After maybe 10 she asked me to turn over. She jerked me off a bit til I was hard enough to get a rubber onto and once this was done, she gave me some good covered oral. The punt was going well until she stopped sucking my dick abruptly, lubed herself up tried to hop on. I asked her to keep going and tried to move her around for some 69 action but she misunderstood what I meant, maybe intentionally, and just kept trying to get my dick into her.

After this point, things got quite mechanical. No real kissing or RO but her technique was alright. I did manage to slip a digit into her ass while she was riding me which kept me amused for a while and she seemed to enjoy that. I busted a nut not long after that. I planned to suggest anal to her as soon as I was hard again but she got dressed, started cleaning and straightening up the sheets for the next punter while I was still lying on the bed, balls out, spunk everywhere. I realised that this girl trying to sell a one shot deal and an argument formed in my mind.

But after going over how the punt had gone up til that point and how late it was, I decided to cut my losses and just leave. Overall, I'm not entirely sure I enjoyed myself.

Overall
6/10
PROS: Fairly good looking, OK Body, Nice friendly personality, Decent covered oral (if that's your thing), Good comms
CONS: Not quite as hot as her pictures suggest, Location (maybe), More of a 'sauna type' session, bit mechanical

Don't think I'll be back. Really more of a 15 min quickie type girl perhaps. Can't wholeheartedly recommend to others but I can't say it was shit or a scam either.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:31:36 am by Ally McFeel »

JB1969

I have noticed a pattern with neutral bookings, to me this would have been a total negative, had it being and english or scottish girl you would have had no problem giving her a neg but because she is romanian or as in other cases pretty you guys give them neutrals.   :timeout:  At the end of the day I see it as we pay or a fucking good service and that is what I expect, looks are secondary.  If the girl does not deliver what I paid for or the amount of time I paid for it is a negative.

Tjkooker

If she expects you to fuck off after shooting your load once in a hours booking she is a thief. She should refund the unused half hour or continue.

Offline Ally McFeel

On reflection, this should be a negative. Can't see to edit my original post however.

Alistairs

Offline Ally McFeel

To follow up once more - the main reason I thought this could be a neutral is that if you booked her for 15-30mins, you'd get yourself a friendly (albeit slightly mechanical), reasonably good looking girl with decent technique that lets you put it in her ass. Which is OK for the price she offers it at too. I could see how some people might enjoy that kind of thing.

But then I totally agree with JB1969 and the rest of you on the point that my experience in itself should have been rated negative. I did get ripped off. I'd like to revise the overall rating down to a 5/10 too.

Sorry if I have misled anyone  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

50 isnt that cheap for 15 minutes. And if she ripped your 30 mins down to less whats to say she would rip 15 minutes down to 10 then get dressed.

JB1969

To follow up once more - the main reason I thought this could be a neutral is that if you booked her for 15-30mins, you'd get yourself a friendly (albeit slightly mechanical), reasonably good looking girl with decent technique that lets you put it in her ass. Which is OK for the price she offers it at too. I could see how some people might enjoy that kind of thing.

But then I totally agree with JB1969 and the rest of you on the point that my experience in itself should have been rated negative. I did get ripped off. I'd like to revise the overall rating down to a 5/10 too.

Sorry if I have misled anyone  :dash:

By a digit I assume you mean your finger?  There are plenty of prossies out there who will allow you to fingerfuck their asshole and still allow you to cum once more.  Still a negative in my book.

Offline Marmalade

Don't worry about it mate. You went from a shit situation to a less shit situation. Which is kind of positive. I also think there is a slight instinctive tendency to 'make the best of things' most of the time in one's own mind. A bit like winning a lottery ticket when you won a tenner but spent £50. It's nice to get something out of the day . . .

Offline elihd