Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_bigass_ola_xx - Heathrow ****avoid****  (Read 1187 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6039830) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6818549) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by PatMacGroin]

Offline Zulushakalulu

External Link/Members Only

Just saw this girl today

Comms:

Comms were good, very quick to reply. I asked if OWO and CIM was included as it’s stated on profile. She said OWO is, but doesn’t do CIM. Said she does COB, so I agreed with that. I asked if she does RO and 69, which she replied yes. So I agreed a time.

It’s an apartment block on Mondial Way just next to LHR, which I have been to before.
Okay apartment, nothing fancy but it is discreet.

She asked me how long, I said 1 hour, she replied with you can finish 2 times. Which is said that’s fine. She also agreed to do RO and 69 at this point as well, as I like to confirm before handing over the papers.

I paid £100 for 1 hour, with agreed services:
- OWO
-RO
-COB
-Massage
- 2 finishes

I asked if I could take a shower and she said no. I’m just thinking fuck I want to smell nice for when we do RO and 69. So when she leaves the room to hide the money. I quickly grab the baby wipes on the side table and clean myself...which I have never had to do before.  :dash:

Girl : 6.5/10

I paid for her private pics on AW, so I could compare her to the pics there. She is the girl in the pics, but she has put on weight for sure. She does have a tight ass and fake tits are okay, but a little too hard for me personally. Her face is a 6/10 and body is 7/10. She does have tatts as can be seen on the AW pics.
She was very quick to get undressed, literally no small talk at all. She did smile a bit.

Service: 3/10

I asked if we could start with 69 and RO, her reply she doesn’t like doing RO and 69, unless she is in love with the guy! I mean wtf  :unknown: she just agreed like 5 mins before. Already not to a great start.
I didn’t want to kill the mood so I said okay. We are lying on the bed and she goes down for OWO which was okay, nothing special though. After about 3 mins she said which position do you want. I said cowgirl, her initial response was “I’m too tired” so I said no problem, you get on top and I fuck you. She agreed, so I did all the pounding in this position, which she took well. We changed to spoon and then doggy. Where we did like 2 mins in each position before I popped quickly.

She goes to clean herself and so I do. I lie on the bed and then literally 2 mins later she starts getting out the condom. I told her I can’t hard again within 2 mins. She looks at me with a face that’s just been slapped. She lies next to be for 5 mins and we have awkward chats.

Where she then pulls out a rubber. I said can you do OWO, she said no I you only get one. I was just like okay.... :unknown: she starts sucking and then after about 2 mins we change to kneeling mish. Then to doggy, but after like 30 secs of that I said can you lie down and I fuck you, she said no. So I get up and said can we do standing doggy, where she said in a very aggressive tone and manner. “ no just come here and do doggy”

So I carried in on doggy. At this point I saw that I only been there for a total of 25 mins and it was my second round already, so I decided to take it slow. This is where it’s gets worse. After 5 mins she started saying “ come on come on finish “. This just put me off and I was so posed that I just released my a nager in ramming her so hard and just before finishing I jump up and finish on her tits.

In between the two finished I also I asked if she works with anyone and she said yes she does duos with her friend. I asked to see her friend, where her friend is a lottttt nicer than her. Tanned and looks younger.

When we finish I see I have 30 mins to go. So I lay back on the bed. When she comes back into the room she stops and looks at me shocked. She says “what are you doing”
I reply with I would like a massage please.

She said no I don’t do massage, I am tired and I want to go McDonalds!! What the actual fuck! :dash: :dash: I had 30 mins to kill so....

I felt like leaving quickly but then I thought to piss her off I will get changed very slowly. Where she had got changed into her clothes quicker than me. She stood there waiting at the door with her friend just looking all pissed because I was being slow.

So to piss her off even more, I just started rolling 2 cigs, even when I had straights in my pocket as well lol 
At this point she was getting even more pissed. So I start doing my hair for a few mins. Then I was on my phone.

I killed 15 mins by this point. Where she was sooo pissed. When I was done I leave the apartment and her friend had even left the door just before me haha!

I didn’t bother saying bye or anything, I just left. Which I have never done before, even when I have had bad punts.

An actual waste of time lads...avoid and save your money!!

Offline Marvelous

I bumped into her when i went to see her mate kim, i tried to make convo but she didn't seem to friendly.  lookswise she wernt my type.

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

I don't understand the mindset of SP's like this. Second fucking time she's mentioned the sentence "unless I'm in love with the guy" ( As mentioned in the previous review of her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298226.0 ) I'm puzzled as to what she is suggesting here - does she expect fucking David Gandy to waltz in and have his way with her.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Despicable behavior, I would've demanded half of the amount for the waste of time.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:22:08 pm by S1MPLEK1NG »

Offline Marvelous

You know i just remembered this Neanderthal walked into the room twice when i was at it with her mate kim, telling her i think to get a move on in polish as seems they share only one room. To her credit the other girl never said anything to me or hurried me, i was in fact turned on by it all :yahoo: But seems to have inadequate social skills.