Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sarah Aberdeen  (Read 7014 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5312344) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Daves9800

Visited Sarah a few times now.
She is well hot.  Gorgeous face and body.  Very laid back.  Always wears very sexy outfits.
She can do good domination too and loves her feet worshipped.
Been in Aberdeen a long time and is reliable.
Decent flat although quite small. No other people present.
Highly recommended

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP Daves9800. Please spend a bit of time reading up on how to write reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Daves9800

Ok thank you

Will read and improve

Offline J_H

I've seen that profile a few times - I thought she might have changed her name once or twice.

Always hoped she might to Glasgow.

Profile is full of rules - her bit about 'ROBBERS!' had me in stiches - you seem to have found her quite laid back.

Offline winkywanky

I've seen that profile a few times - I thought she might have changed her name once or twice.

Always hoped she might to Glasgow.

Profile is full of rules - her bit about 'ROBBERS!' had me in stiches - you seem to have found her quite laid back.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to come across as such, but the poor girl has obviously been robbed in the past and that must have been pretty scary for her, so not really very funny.

Offline J_H

If that's the case, perhaps. Or maybe she just likes making up rules. There's certainly plenty of them.

The idea that simply telling robbers 'not to come' would somehow deter them. It's like putting up a notice saying 'No Murders Please', has a Monty Python quality about. Nothing to do with language.

The idea that you could somehow be made to beleive she hasn't ANY money in the house (despite being a very busy girl) when she's taking in £150 an hour ...

Not the cleverest in my book.

Offline winkywanky

If that's the case, perhaps. Or maybe she just likes making up rules. There's certainly plenty of them.

The idea that simply telling robbers 'not to come' would somehow deter them. It's like putting up a notice saying 'No Murders Please', has a Monty Python quality about. Nothing to do with language.

The idea that you could somehow be made to beleive she hasn't ANY money in the house (despite being a very busy girl) when she's taking in £150 an hour ...

Not the cleverest in my book.

In reality, probably not.

Also had bad experiences with Black guys, although she doesn't seem to link the two. She's small and obviously of a nervous disposition. And probably working on her own without 'security'. Can't be much fun sometimes.

Perhaps she stuffs the notes down the end of the drainpipe, and there's someone on the end of it?  ;)

Offline J_H

It never really occurred to me before that WGs including TSs of course, must be an absolutely prime target for robbing/mugging as it's obvious to anyone they have a big cash crop; also some of them might not want to report the theft because of the difficulty of explaining why they had two grand lying about in cash!

A bogus booking on a throw away phone is all it would take.

Don't think I've seen any reports of that right enough, on here anyway.

Offline winkywanky

It never really occurred to me before that WGs including TSs of course, must be an absolutely prime target for robbing/mugging as it's obvious to anyone they have a big cash crop; also some of them might not want to report the theft because of the difficulty of explaining why they had two grand lying about in cash!

A bogus booking on a throw away phone is all it would take.

Don't think I've seen any reports of that right enough, on here anyway.

It's a very big issue actually, surprised you weren't aware of that?

Offline J_H

Offline winkywanky

Head up my arse! As usual.

Put it up someone else's arse, it's much more fun  ;)

Offline J_H

Offline winkywanky

Not tried that one yet!

After several TS punts I strongly doubt that  ;)  :D

Offline J_H

Offline takemymoney

Visited her myself, wouldn’t recommend but glad you enjoyed. Her breath was stinking of garlic, really off putting for me

Offline J_H

Visited her myself, wouldn’t recommend but glad you enjoyed. Her breath was stinking of garlic, really off putting for me
Not uncommon with Thai TSs unfortunately.

Offline takemymoney

Now on the bucket list!
I wouldn’t bother, there’s a reason she’s been on awork for years and zero reviews

Offline J_H

Thanks. Would you say that was because of poor service?

Offline TomPI

I wouldn’t bother, there’s a reason she’s been on awork for years and zero reviews

I wonder why there are no reviews , bad or good .
To be fair I would be tempted if I was in Aberdeen , but it would be better if there was more info , goid or bad

Offline J_H

I did wonder myself, she's been there a while.

Offline Ben Riach

I saw her years ago before joining here. She was OK. Definitely attractive, seemed a little cold and didn't really hit it off so why I've never been back.
There was someone on hung angels that swore by her and apparently struck up a FWB situation. What he described was very different to what I experienced.
She's in a nice flat not far from kittybrewster

Offline takemymoney

Thanks. Would you say that was because of poor service?

Not quite sure mate, average at best, would only visit if you were desperate