Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dollybabe Fife  (Read 970 times)

Offline Subboy1980

External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted for this one but at £200 ph is she really worth it?

I've read good reviews  of her on here but wondering if anyone has seen her recently?
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Papertrail2019

I've not seen her recently, seen her a few years ago. Good  service, very good looking, great body and clean house. Only downside as you've stated was her price which meant it was never a regular occurrence as it was nothing spectacular. Obviously overpriced, especially for the Fife area but in her defence she did say it was to get better punters which I understand. If you've saved a bit of cash from usual punting, would recommend spending a bit extra on treating yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline Subboy1980

I've not seen her recently, seen her a few years ago. Good  service, very good looking, great body and clean house. Only downside as you've stated was her price which meant it was never a regular occurrence as it was nothing spectacular. Obviously overpriced, especially for the Fife area but in her defence she did say it was to get better punters which I understand. If you've saved a bit of cash from usual punting, would recommend spending a bit extra on treating yourself  :thumbsup:

Ok thanks for the update.  I tend to punt around Edinburgh/Fife area.  I'm travelling to Fife next week for work purposes, do you know if there are any other decent wgs in the area without the £200- mark?  I've had a  look on AW but don't see too much   

Offline Subboy1980

Sorry forgot to ask, does she offer owo?  And also offer cim?  At £200 I would be looking for those services...

Offline Marvlus69

Well she swallows but has no OWO on her list... hmm

Offline Subboy1980

Well she swallows but has no OWO on her list...

Yeah confusing profile.  Im going to bail out on her.  £200 for poor pics and lack of info.

Offline TheRealDeal10

I’ve not seen her but the two I have seen @£200 were not worth it at all.

Her pics are photoshopped and she’s hardly showing anything which says a lot.
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline monstermuncher

Sorry forgot to ask, does she offer owo?  And also offer cim?  At £200 I would be looking for those services...

I saw her many years ago when she offered OWO. I contacted her last year and she confirmed she no longer offers it. At that time she reduced her rate to 180/hr due to no OWO but I see she's put her prices up to what they used to be.

Offline Subboy1980

I saw her many years ago when she offered OWO. I contacted her last year and she confirmed she no longer offers it. At that time she reduced her rate to 180/hr due to no OWO but I see she's put her prices up to what they used to be.

Thanks no owo is a big no for me so won't be seeing her.

Offline nike

It's a good indication, if owo or owo at discretion, is not on the likes list, the sp will not do owo. I'm like u, no owo, no booking, I don't waste my time over someone who is not going to deliver, one of my primary requirements, in a punt.

Offline Subboy1980

It's a good indication, if owo or owo at discretion, is not on the likes list, the sp will not do owo. I'm like u, no owo, no booking, I don't waste my time over someone who is not going to deliver, one of my primary requirements, in a punt.

Especially at £200 an hour. :scare:

Offline Papertrail2019

From what I can remember she definitely done owo but not too sure she done cim, suspect did because I do remember her being pretty filthy.

Probably best to ask her when her number is up on AW.

Sorry no other recommendations in the Fife area, heard it's meant to be pretty dire in that part of the world.

Offline Arabian72

External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted for this one but at £200 ph is she really worth it?

I've read good reviews  of her on here but wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

Saw her couple of years ago, if you're flush And dont mind paying the money, then yes go see her. Good service. Stunning body.