Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Does in Royston  (Read 5709 times)

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone with feedback on this one ?

I did have her on my hot list a couple of years ago and the day I decided to book her she'd changed her photos and suddenly put on a lot of weight - being the shallow kind I wasn't any more.

Just noticed some new photos and she seems to have lost the weight, looks rather appealing but I'm not sure of how accurate the pics are.

Cheers.

vt

I heard good things about her service when she first appeared 2 or 3 yrs ago, I think she was known as Dirty Little Emma or TheScarletWoman in Stevenage, then she moved to Baldock and joined a group on AW. Apparently she always was a bit round and those pics of her with a lot of weight on seemed to confirm that. These new pics show her slimmer, but some of them do look doctored.

markw

On her profile she describes herself as "voluptuous", so perhaps worth asking what size she is before you waste your - and her - time.

Offline suffolkmark

Probably the clue is in the use of the word "voluptuous". Mind you I enjoy a SP with curves so would suit me!

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for the replies, yes the use of 'voluptuous' rather gives a clue and I agree vt, the recent pictures do look a little doctored. I think she may be a plan b for later in the week.

Offline Bermondsey Boy

saw her about 2 years ago in a place in Royston. Was on the large side, and the service not much to write home about.

BigWillyStyle

I met her in April last year and she was a big girl! Nothing like the pictures she had up at the time, they mustve been quite old. Her new pics look ok and I messaged her asked if she lost weight and she said yes...

It was not a good meet for me. She was not into it at all, had a hideous scar on her back, accused me of being on drugs as I started sweating, and kept saying her driver was outside so had to be quick! Not recommended at all.

Offline CBPaul

saw her about 2 years ago in a place in Royston. Was on the large side, and the service not much to write home about.

I met her in April last year and she was a big girl! Nothing like the pictures she had up at the time, they mustve been quite old. Her new pics look ok and I messaged her asked if she lost weight and she said yes...

It was not a good meet for me. She was not into it at all, had a hideous scar on her back, accused me of being on drugs as I started sweating, and kept saying her driver was outside so had to be quick! Not recommended at all.

Thanks for the replies. Definitely off my list.

Pity as I can often get to Royston easily and it would be better than contending with Cambridge traffic. I guess this goes to show that 99% of her profile is crap, misleading punters over her size and lame service  :thumbsdown:

Saved by UKP  :drinks:

Online finn5555

Thanks for the replies. Definitely off my list.

Pity as I can often get to Royston easily and it would be better than contending with Cambridge traffic. I guess this goes to show that 99% of her profile is crap, misleading punters over her size and lame service  :thumbsdown:

Saved by UKP  :drinks:

Trouble is it's getting harder finding decent girls around Herts and Cambs  :dash:

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone with feedback on this one ?

Possible 'porker alert', using the words 'voluptuous, so possibly larger than the pictures suggest!  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Trouble is it's getting harder finding decent girls around Herts and Cambs  :dash:
I prefer indecent ones.

I am sure I have seen Emma but cannot remember detail, sorry.

Offline CBPaul

Sadly, yes, totally right.

I used to go onto AW thinking I'm punting tomorrow, have a choice of 4 or 5 I wanted to visit and a difficult decision putting them in order. Now I find it hard to just find one, not helped by all the fakes and not being so willing to waste my opportunity in taking a chance. 

Offline CBPaul

I prefer indecent ones.

I am sure I have seen Emma but cannot remember detail, sorry.

Not to worry HP. Too much misleading stuff on the profile for me. If she looked like the the most recent pictures and gave the service she claims on the profile then I'd pop down there for a visit, from the above posts I think both the pictures and the claims are rubbish though.

scottbowe

I saw her a while back.  I think she does a good line in BDSM, as she comes across pretty stern and a little bossy.  Now, that may be your thing...I didn't return, but there was something about the way she spanked me then stroked the spank really gently that I could see was something one could get into. But I like to eat a woman and her pussy was too smoky for my taste. YMMV.

Prices Slashed

Emma appears to be back as ExcitingAmber, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only (the gallery photos gives it away). She was ok when I saw her years ago for 30 min/£80, but now her minimum is 1hr/£130.