Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking Lara ocean  (Read 857 times)

Offline Leedslad1989

Will Lara ocean only see you or respond if your a regular ? And is it better to text her or ring her ? External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:15:17 pm by Leedslad1989 »

Offline Leedslad1989

I have tried adultwork email, phone and text, she responded once to a text  asking if I had a adultwork account and asked me to message her later as she didn’t know what days she was working that week, she hasn’t responded to a text since.

Offline ticketyboo246

She's probably making enough money from her private gallery and videos to want to bother with Punters at the moment - that or she's just not working through the lockdown - even though her AW profile says shes available today

Could be that when lockdowns over and people are spending their money on real meets, her income stream from her PG and Vids will dry up and she'll go back to answering her phone

Offline Leedslad1989

Okay thanks for your input guys, it’s just strange that she has her green light on for availability, why not just reply she’s not available at the minute or make it clear she’s unavailable, I ain’t got a crystal ball, some wgs aren’t at all clear.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Okay thanks for your input guys, it’s just strange that she has her green light on for availability, why not just reply she’s not available at the minute or make it clear she’s unavailable, I ain’t got a crystal ball, some wgs aren’t at all clear.

Ive tried a few times in the past, only by txt iirc, she's never responded to me and like you said had the green light on twice late last week, seems a bit of a waste of money if shes not actually available!  Only says favours regs so keep trying maybe but don't hound her would be my advice.

I thought about it last week briefly, but tbf wasnt really in a mood/mind set to punt, she's also more expensive than I normally go for and travel/covid risk etc

Offline Choccoes123

I’ve tried twice, both by text. First time got a reply straightaway, booked in and was banging her a couple of hours later. Second time fairly recently, admittedly from a different number, no reply. Think it’s probably just luck of the draw with her.

Offline Leedslad1989

She replied to me today, saying I didn’t have enough feedback on my adultwork account fair enough, but then said she would book me in if I sent her a deposit, I said I would and have heard nothing back since. 🤨

Offline Fac51

£200 per hour. No DFK nor CIM...

No thanks....