Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 3892 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dark Vader

There has been quite a debate as to why Carla has been missing from the seen so when I saw her pop up again I thought let me have a VFM half hour.

External Link/Members Only

Location New apartment block in site of NIA

Comms Were good via whatsapp and needed to be after reading how wild and dirty Carla can get, I had definitely been missing out going by my last visit where there was no kissing and a covered blowjob. I wanted to make it clear I would only be making a booking if I was getting OWO this time. Incidentally her excuse for not giving me OWO last time was that she felt a cold sore coming on and didn't want to put me at risk. Make of that what you will.

Session One of the reasons for my return is that for a woman of her age Carla has a certain something about her. A very fuckable little package which this time provided the kind of performance I would have expected. Plenty of DFK, OWO no problem and most of the session with her either bent over on her knees or standing over the bed taking it from behind. Finished off with her kneeling beneath me wanking me off over her tits. Shower to finish as was at the beginning then departed a happy man. Paid £50 for the half hour.

Offline teddyking

Great review , I think she didn’t want to offer OWO because of an infection and another review or post about here did mention that they saw meds for an STI on a table. Albeit this was a year ago. Just my due diligence

I read the intel here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297778.0
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 01:15:28 pm by teddyking »
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac