Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Lily - Carlisle  (Read 5434 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Radioactiveboy28

External Link/Members Only

Well, after being screwed around by Jessica Thai a few days earlier (see other review for details of that farce!) decided to try Pinky. Should be noted that she used to be known as 'Blue Moon Rosie' and has been reviewed as such on here, not sure if the 2 can be linked or indexed together somehow as its definitely her 100%.

I've seen the previoys reviews of her old account - fairly indifferent - but thought I'd give her a go as a). somebody has to be the first one to put a 'new' profile review up and b). she's a bit of an 'alt girl' and think she looks kinda cute so right up my street.

Comms were quick and easy, a quick phone call to arrange then texted with postcode and street straight away. Location is one of the converted Georgian townhouses that many of you will know and, lets be fair, we know they're all VERY basic and a bit of a dump! However, we're going there for a punt and not to move in so... horses for courses I guess. Needless to say, it was the exact same flat I vistited 'Goth Beauty' at when I saw her last year, to say its sparse and functional is an understatement - to the point of theres not even a bed, just a covered matress on the floor surrounded by a chair plus other odds ajd ends.

However, got to the square in question and called then given door number. Lily came and opened the door dressed in a green wraparound dress and black stockings. It is 100% her in the pictures and she's not bad - little bit taller than I expected, small but firm natural tits, perfectly smooth all over but has a little bit of a tummy. Her profile says that she's 21 but I doubt that, mid 20's more like but pleasant and friendly enough plus speaks good english.

Paperwork out of the way - paid £60 for 30 mins - and i got undressed and laid down on the mattress while she stashed the cash. When she came back, she whipped of the dress to reveal that all she had on was the stockings and a small pair of pink knickers underneath and pretty much got straight into the usual cursory massage. After a minute or tro, turned over where she started to worl on the little fella then asked if i wanted to cuddle - sure, why not! Did this for a couple of minutes and had a good feel of her plus suck on her tits in the process then straight into OWO. Now, as mentioned in other reviews, her oral technique isn't brilliant - it's a little bit toothy at times and she doesn't deepthroat - but it's... how shall we say... 'different'! Its not god awful but not suck you dry great either... I kinda liked it because it WAS 'different'... thats the only way to describe it really!

After a couple of minutes, Lily asked if I wanted to 69 and took her knickers off to reveal her perfectly smooth mound. She was clean and tasted fresh - really quite enjoyable 69 - then on with the rain jacket and banged her to conclusion in cowgirl, mish with a finish from behind.

Overall, pretty decent. She won't be to everyones taste (the odd oral technique, no fingers inside, no kissing (but in the current world that bit doesnt bother me too much)) and the venue is a bit of a dump but the service was more than adequate and I've had much, MUCH worse in the past!

Would I see her again? Maybe... I don't mind a bit of variety so would probably look at other girls first but, as a back up plan, then yeah, I suppose I'd give her a 2nd visit!

Online Davey Dykes

This one has just rolled up in Aberdeen so thanks for the review and for naming the previous profile. I have now indexed it for future reference and have decided she's probably not for me.  :hi:

Offline Cabertosser

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Back in Aberdeen. Tempted.

Please consider my review before taking the plunge.... Also consider her previous reviews (mostly negative) from her previous (now deactivated) profile...