Author Topic: Sabrine - Goodmayes - cheap punt. You get what you pay for  (Read 1768 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5742738) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline RMwonderer

External Link/Members Only

TLDR: Cheap quick punt. You get what you pay for I suppose

This was literally a quick punt to blow off a month worth of build up.

Price paid: £30 (no extra. Owo included)

Location: 5 mins walk from goodmayes station

Flat: looks a bit run down from the outside but once inside it was ok. There are worse places I've been.

Girl: As per pictures. I am not good with age but I would say she looks mid 50's. Speaks english ok which is always a plus.

Punt: Once the paperwork was out of the way I laid down on the bed and she performed owo. The blowjob was mildly enthusiastic and at time toothy. It lasted a total of about 3 mins. She warned me not to cum in her mouth and told me if you want to cum put a condom on and fuck her. I turned her in mish and finished in the bag. After which she teased me a little in a joking way. There isn't much to it than that. It was truly by definition a 15mins pump and dump. Nothing to blow your mind. One thing I was impressed with was that she didnt clock watch. I ended up spending 23 mins all together in there unrushed.

Once finished she was telling me about how long she has been in the area and talking about her holidays. Peaked my interest when she said she worked with someone else but didnt delve into too much.

Negative: does not offer CIM(not fussed). Kissing is a no(not fussed). Came across as a bit lazy

Positive: price, english, didnt clock watch.

Sorry for the short review as this was a short punt. Marked neutral as for the price there isn't much around this area for this semi decent quality.

Offline Puntposter

Thanks for the review. I have seen this SP pop up around these areas on and off by the name Andrea. Whats the comms like? She has no contact number on AW

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Thanks for the review. I have seen this SP pop up around these areas on and off by the name Andrea. Whats the comms like? She has no contact number on AW

Viva street will find her and a number, just search Ilford. Seen her profile there often.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline RMwonderer

Thanks for the review. I have seen this SP pop up around these areas on and off by the name Andrea. Whats the comms like? She has no contact number on AW

Comms are pretty good. Someone mentioned viva and that's where I got it from. She advertised at 40 but told me 30.

Offline arrow0404

She’s been about for donkeys years ... there’s probably reviews of her on here somewhere

Offline RMwonderer

She’s been about for donkeys years ... there’s probably reviews of her on here somewhere

Yeah I've seen her advertised a few times. I went so I thought why not share anyway as an update :)