Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Thai TS Bolton  (Read 8581 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5797475) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline joculeur

Read some great reviews so thought I'd have a look, easy to book in by text and an easy location to find, arrived on time and was met by a truly stunning sexy thai angel.  Followed her upstairs to a clean but small bedsit, was thinking of 30 min punt but after seeing her and remembering the reviews booked an hour.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Melissa sat next to me on the bed ad straight to DFK, very passionate think GFE with a super hot girl who could easily pass for a model, nothing masculine about her except her lovely thick 7 inch cock.  I undressed and lay down as we kissed and got or hands onto each other, nothing rushed and you can tell she gauges her client and goes with the flow.  Lovely taught breasts with small brown nipples and a smooth flat stomach, i moved down and got her in my mouth, didn't take her long to get hard as she gently pushed my head onto her.  Then back up to kiss her and then she reciprocated, jesus she can suck, deep throat, tease all while looking in your eyes.  Out with the condom and lube as she rode me cowgirl, grinding for all she was worth, then leaning back to get everything in there and give you a show.  More oral to follow then she lay back and pulled her legs up, and asked me to fuk her, she definitely got into role making all the right noises, finished off with oral.  Helped me on with my coat, very polite and friendly, no phone checking, or hassle.

All in all one of my favourite punts, if she stayed local i'd revisit often, don't miss her, i think shes moving on later this week

Offline george21

Hi
How much  did you pay?
Cheers

Offline joculeur

its £80  for 30 mins / £130 for the hour, great value, she could easily charge more but maybe its because she isn't in the city

Offline Blakers88

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Chris1990mcr

She’s busy I can’t get a reply

Offline TomTank

It says she charges extra to top - is that correct?
If so how much?

Offline Ben10

It says she charges extra to top - is that correct?
If so how much?

That's correct, charges £20 extra to top. Saw Melissa this week, will review in the next couple of days.

Online ilovitbig

Each to their own, but for me your still shaging a bloke , it's not for me.

Offline sir wanksalot

Agreed. This is just gay

Offline joculeur

As this is clearly under the heading of transexual punts, why reply with criticism at all ?

Offline James10

Why do you read the reviews if you have such views? Maybe deep down you’re tempted?

Offline bbois77

Why belittle those who are interested in Tgirl encounters?

If it's of no interest to you jog on :hi:

Offline Mark d.g. spot

Booked this one last week drove all the way there txt waited 10 mins then cancelled on me, i dont care how good she is she wont be getting any of my money total pisstake
Banned reason: Louise at gloryholesecretsxx Bigging up herself and rubbishing others
Banned by: Head1

Offline whiskyfan

You know what they say about those who protest the loudest and with the username ilovitbig you're not fooling anybody.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 12:58:18 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline James10

You know what they say about those who protest the loudest and with the username ilovitbig you're not fooling anybody.  ;)

Absolutely spot on. “The lady doth protest too much”

Offline James10

Booked this one last week drove all the way there txt waited 10 mins then cancelled on me, i dont care how good she is she wont be getting any of my money total pisstake

Did the same to me. Can’t be arsed with time wasters.

Offline joculeur

sorry she let you guys down, i must have just been lucky with timing

Online ilovitbig

Joculeur I did not intent to upset you with my reply to your post, when i said (each to their own) it's your choice what you do with your hard earned money as it is mine and everyone else who uses this site, i'm not being critical of your choice. I'm really glad you enjoyed your time with her. The second thing i said is a fact you can't disguise that in any shape or form. And when i said ( it's not for me) it's not your choice it's mine, I'm not into the anal side of thing's , never have been and never will, that is either with a male or female.

JAMES10, BBOIS77 , WHISKYFAN, read above. WHISKYFAN a user name is a user name don't read anything into it.

BBOIS77 i'm now going to jog on.

Offline TomTank

Joculeur I did not intent to upset you with my reply to your post, when i said (each to their own) it's your choice what you do with your hard earned money as it is mine and everyone else who uses this site, i'm not being critical of your choice. I'm really glad you enjoyed your time with her. The second thing i said is a fact you can't disguise that in any shape or form. And when i said ( it's not for me) it's not your choice it's mine, I'm not into the anal side of thing's , never have been and never will, that is either with a male or female.

JAMES10, BBOIS77 , WHISKYFAN, read above. WHISKYFAN a user name is a user name don't read anything into it.

What makes you think you upset Joculeur?
He was simply asking why you're even looking at TS threads when you claim not to like shagging blokes, then change that not to liking anal.
Presumably that means you fancy blokes, but you don't like the idea of anal sex?

Oh and then you show a complete misunderstanding of what a transsexual is.
It does sound like you're trying to hide something you can't get your head round ..... don't worry we've all been there.

Offline whiskyfan

You don't like TS and you don't like anal but you read the review clearly marked as TS and you're still on this thread.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:29:14 pm by whiskyfan »

Online ilovitbig

Whiskeyfan, i'm just being polite and replying to your posts.

Offline Nwlad

Wow she is stunning I'd defo pay the extra 20 for her top me

Offline Chris1990mcr

Went yesterday afternoon.

Sometimes initial meet can be the best and the second fails to deliver.

This second meet was better than the first. Non stop passionate kissing she was deepthroating me and gagging on my cock I had her ass gaping wide with 3 and then 4 fingers in and out of her spreading her as wide as I could just a filthy horny fuck with a girl who looks incredibly cute and innocent.

Her dick was fully hard and dripping with pre cum and I would still maintain around 8.

Not sure if anyone has made her cum yet.

Offline Wirral2021

Very narrow minded and outdated view. What a dinosaur you are.

Offline mark22

Went yesterday afternoon.

Sometimes initial meet can be the best and the second fails to deliver.

This second meet was better than the first. Non stop passionate kissing she was deepthroating me and gagging on my cock I had her ass gaping wide with 3 and then 4 fingers in and out of her spreading her as wide as I could just a filthy horny fuck with a girl who looks incredibly cute and innocent.

Her dick was fully hard and dripping with pre cum and I would still maintain around 8.

Not sure if anyone has made her cum yet.
Hi Chris,
Sounds great and agree with you that the 2nd time can sometimes be so different to the first.

What's the thing with the pre cum, was that from fingering, pounding her ass or sucking. Just asking because it's something I'm not that familiar with, especially as she didn't go on to come.

Plus has anyone been topped by this girl yet ?

It's advertised as an extra but can she deliver.

Offline Vicroyal

Seen her this morning , review coming up,
Also it’s her last day today in bolton,she said she’s on the move

Offline Chris1990mcr

Yeah Cardiff I think she said.

Well a visit for any of the Welsh boyos

Online ilovitbig

Wirral2021 Very narrow minded and outdated view. What a dinosaur you are.

I can see compared to you and your reviews NONE  i probably am a dinosaur, maybe a Trex, unlike you a Megasorearse.
 I look forward to some of your reviews.

Offline Vicroyal

I can see compared to you and your reviews NONE  i probably am a dinosaur, maybe a Trex, unlike you a Megasorearse.
:D quality

Offline chrishornx

Offline TomTank

never delved into TS pre ops 

what is Topping please?

where they shag you up the botty
vs
Bottoming where you shag them up the botty

Offline chrishornx

where they shag you up the botty
vs
Bottoming where you shag them up the botty

most graphic cheers

Offline Wirral2021

Why do I need to post reviews? I don't know if you've noticed but there's a pandemic and meeting up with people outside of your household is illegal. I am not going to be breaking the law. Thanks anyway.

Online ilovitbig

Wirrall2021 you just carry on being a leach and contribute nothing to the board.
 :dash: :dash:

Offline Kool Keef

Why do I need to post reviews? I don't know if you've noticed but there's a pandemic and meeting up with people outside of your household is illegal. I am not going to be breaking the law. Thanks anyway.

You were quite happy to break the law & book Sherri1 earlier this month until your bank card didn't work though. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295208.msg3084601#msg3084601
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 12:35:32 pm by Kool Keef »

Online ilovitbig

Wirral2021  Need i say anymore!!!!!!.

Offline winkywanky

Nothing smells quite as bad as hypocrisy does, especially when there's a pandemic on  :dash:

Offline nanga247

You were quite happy to break the law & book Sherri1 earlier this month until your bank card didn't work though. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295208.msg3084601#msg3084601
wow just wow you blew him out if the water its bout time someone silenced him.