Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly Blond EI- Newry  (Read 3901 times)

Offline SN5

Met Kelly a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

Saw she was working fairly nearby so texted her and got an appointment for later that morning. She sent me an address in the south end of Newry, a quiet development of apartments. Plenty of parking and seemed discreet. From making enquiries with other WGs recently, it seems a commonly used location, so hopefully not too many residents are starting to curtain twitch.

Kelly met me at the door in black lingerie and a silk dressing gown thing. Made me antibac my hands then led me to a tidy and spacious bedroom.

Kelly's body is right up my street, tanned, curved and toned, pert boobs and big round bum. She undressed really seductively, rubbing herself against me, teasing and working her body well. She seemed to be getting really turned on by my touch so I worked her clit until she came.
I think this did the trick as she went straight to really passionate oral before moving on. She then dictated the positions, which was great as she seemed to be wanting it in different ways as well as giving great views of her body. All stored away in the wankbank.
We finished up with reverse cowgirl then lay out of breath on the bed for a while engaging in some light petting. Quick relaxed chat then dressed and out.

Second time I've seen Kelly and we seem to connect well together. She's one of those passionate girls where if you press the right buttons on her, she'll give you a good time in return. Not mechanical in any way.
She's a bit fuller round the face since I last saw her but her body is great if you like that curvy Latin look. 80 for 30 mins.

Offline searchinG2021

thanks for this. Hopefully get to see her if she comes to Belfast any time soon

Offline frankcastle

Spoke to her recently and said she had no plans to come to Belfast....pity cause love the look of her ass lol
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 06:10:32 pm by frankcastle »

Offline frankcastle

Do you know how much an hour is? Or additional hours?
Thinking of making the trip to see her but it's a hike. When you said south end of Newry is it much further south? Sorry for the questions just trying to do my research before I contact her. Thanks mate

Offline SN5

Didn't enquire about an hour but would guess 150. Location was very near the Quays so easy to get to from the motorway. If you're going to travel 45 mins plus then best make sure there's nothing closer by which would be equal or better value. But she gives a good overall experience, I can vouch for that.

Offline frankcastle

Didn't enquire about an hour but would guess 150. Location was very near the Quays so easy to get to from the motorway. If you're going to travel 45 mins plus then best make sure there's nothing closer by which would be equal or better value. But she gives a good overall experience, I can vouch for that.
Appreciate that mate. Yeah travel time is more like 1.5 hrs so that's definitely putting me off a bit. Just a pity she's no plans for Belfast anytime soon. Normally wouldn't consider driving that far. So will have to have a think about it but good to get some more info on her.
Probably keep an eye on her for a while and go from there

Offline downlad89

Appreciate that mate. Yeah travel time is more like 1.5 hrs so that's definitely putting me off a bit. Just a pity she's no plans for Belfast anytime soon. Normally wouldn't consider driving that far. So will have to have a think about it but good to get some more info on her.
Probably keep an eye on her for a while and go from there

See if she does 2 for 1 mate split the cost and travel. Could be a bargain hahaha

Offline SN5

Can't see her being in Newry too much longer, she's already been there a right while and tends to rotate between there, Armagh, Lurgan and Omagh.

If you've to travel that long to get to that area, take a day off work and make a day out of it. Visit somewhere on the way home, or someone..