I wrote a review recently about Nita(07492323656),I visited her again recently in Huntingdon,a central location in a flat in a small block,which was easy to find. Agreed a one hour punt,I arrived on time and was soon buzzed into a small but cosy flat.She welcomed me and offered me a shower. While I showered her with Lizzies.She was wearing stunning sexy underwear when I came out the bathroom, which aroused me immediately. We FK and she gently wanked me while I removed her underwear,I then sucked her cock which got hard quickly. We then 69'd and Nita deep throated me which was awesome,after 20 minutes or so the chap needed to vomit.She lubed and bagged me and I entered paradise watching her fantastic bottom pump and pound me in doggy,we then reversed to missionary with her legs on my shoulders clearly enjoying it,I was about to pop and whipped it out,removed the bag, and she let me cum in her mouth. She cleaned me up and there was time for a nice massage,we chatted about Thailand,and the crazy covid world and just over the hour i left in a euphoric state. I highly recommend Nita.