Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha at Sheridans of Salford  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Cent

Saw Porsha a few months ago.
Sheridans of salford £45 Including OWO
External Link/Members Only
Very enthusiastic lady who does let you know what she wants you to do.
Can't really fault any aspect of the service hence the positive but I am not sure I would go back.
I think I would rather see others at Sheridan's or Rosie's if they were available( although quite a few of my favourites don't seem to have  been  working since last  March( thinking Leah Kim Charlotte )
So to sum Porsha up I am sure she would float some peoples boats. Me probably not
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:27:58 pm by Cent »

Offline Clitheroelad

Saw Porsha a few months ago.
Sheridans of salford £45 Including OWO
External Link/Members Only
Very enthusiastic lady who does let you know what she wants you to do.
Can't really fault any aspect of the service hence the positive but I am not sure I would go back.
I think I would rather see others at Sheridan's or Rosie's if they were available( although quite a few of my favourites don't seem to have  been  working since last  March( thinking Leah Kim Charlotte )
So to sum Porsha up I am sure she would float some peoples boats. Me probably not

I used to quite enjoy seeing her at The Toucan although admittedly that was 20 years ago. She must be getting on a bit now, as am I  :D

Offline TomTank

I used to quite enjoy seeing her at The Toucan although admittedly that was 20 years ago. She must be getting on a bit now, as am I  :D

You know what, you would think that, but she was still looking good when I saw her about a year ago.
Probably not to everyone's taste, very tarty milfy look, but there is something incredibly horny about her.

Online Kool Keef

You know what, you would think that, but she was still looking good when I saw her about a year ago.
Probably not to everyone's taste, very tarty milfy look, but there is something incredibly horny about her.

Definitely not for everyone, I didn't find anything horny about her, quite the opposite, didn't help that she was a bit pissed & had an annoying Shameless voice, calling me "babes" all the time which I hated.

Offline TomTank

Definitely not for everyone, I didn't find anything horny about her, quite the opposite, didn't help that she was a bit pissed & had an annoying Shameless voice, calling me "babes" all the time which I hated.

100% see how you come to that conclusion and agree about the voice and drinking, but she just does something for me

Online Kool Keef

100% see how you come to that conclusion and agree about the voice and drinking, but she just does something for me

Absolutely, one man's meat is another man's poison  :thumbsup: