Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Why so many profiles?!  (Read 519 times)

Offline KCowboy101

External Link/Members Only

What a nightmare, 1 girl comes into town, bb on AW so avoid but I then have to call fifty different fucking numbers off VS to figure out they're all the same. At least once a month in Ashford, these rom bb girls at Beaver Road. I might just go and see which one of the girls pictured, if any, it is then walk. Serg is a wind up.

I text one I wouldn't reply quick as I was getting shower and she called and angrily said she doesn't have sex in the shower. She said just blowjob and sex only with condom so I guess if you're taken by all the extras advertised, you're fucked over even more

Small rant over, how do we beat this?

Need a decent new punt in Ashford  :wacko:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

At least once a month in Ashford, these rom bb girls at Beaver Road.

I love the location they chosen to run their operation. A punting nomenclature determination
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline KCowboy101

I love the location they chosen to run their operation

Whilst new here, I've been putting for years and it ain't great, but it's not the worst we've had in Ashford. Whoever operates them won't come anywhere close to town it seems since the rom house on East Street was busted.

I hope the roms are a dying breed and are only propped up by the lack of choice due to covid. Seems the 15/40 30/60 etc pricing with inclusive extras has consistently become 15/50 30/70 plus a guarantee of £20 for any individual extra  and even then, they can't be fucking bothered to do it. And all in some shit hole a mile away from anywhere.

I miss the Asian house. Maybe it's time to hang up the gloves.

Offline Villapostie

Was that the place on Aspley road which moved to Hythe road? I miss that place usually was a good punt there.

Offline KCowboy101

Was that the place on Aspley road which moved to Hythe road? I miss that place usually was a good punt there.

Apsley Street is one road over from East Street. Asians were just one road over again on West Street.

Wasn't aware of any on Apsley or Hythe road! Do you have secret knowledge?!

There were girls at Nelson Close for a good year or so that were all terribly unattractive and had no enthusiasm. Almond Close had a house for a bit too but they keep picking shit I'm the middle.of nowhere. I understand probably less risk for them but I'm a lazy cunt  :D

Offline Villapostie

Apsley Street is one road over from East Street. Asians were just one road over again on West Street.

Wasn't aware of any on Apsley or Hythe road! Do you have secret knowledge?!

There were girls at Nelson Close for a good year or so that were all terribly unattractive and had no enthusiasm. Almond Close had a house for a bit too but they keep picking shit I'm the middle.of nowhere. I understand probably less risk for them but I'm a lazy cunt  :D

It was a while ago probably 5 years or so it’s was usually a different lady every time but you was always greeted by an older gentleman at the door. They moved to a house on Hythe road and then it suddenly disappeared.