Author Topic: SexyAmy69 Cambridge  (Read 1919 times)


4 review(s) for Alessia.divine (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PipHwyl

Somewhat impromptu meet yesterday that started clumsily but became lovely.

Had emailed Amy via AW night before but no response [she tells me in person she never reads AW emails) so ended booking SweetyEve after some good OP notices here recently. Arrived at Rustat Rd flats on east side of railway station tracks near trading estate, texted, to be told Could I Wait or Would I See Friend. Spoke to v apologetic, v nice Eve, who had forgotten about a longstanding booking. Recommended flatmate, Amy, who I had tried to book night before. Agreed. Requested harness lingerie & stockings from AW page. In within 5 mins. And Amy is lovelier in person than on AW: mature, yes, but fit with a glorious firm high arse, nice medium natural tits & nips, & good skin. No wrinkles. Looked fabulous in outfit, which she wore throughout, tits emerging, no string. Asked for standing sex, which was fabulous. Lots of kissing, nibbling, licking and biting all over, both ways. Takes a spank. Tied balls up, and handled them brilliantly, inducing exquisite pain. OW great. Then oral on her. Lovely labia. Very fresh. She came tremblingly. Then good 69, doggy, cowgirl, with intervals of long, deft caressing.
After the hiccup at the start, I'd said I couldn't stay the full hour, so we'd agreed £100 for 45 mins. I ended up staying 1 hour 20 mins, without any complaints, clockwatching or requests for extra cash.
Great woman (back on game after a few years in stationery business); flawless English for a Rom; sweet character. V tolerant, v relaxed, v tender. Great GFE with mild kink. Lots of nipple twisting, both ways. Superb value.

Turns out duo with SweetyEve is available. I shall definitely be going back for that.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Milfman1112


Offline PipHwyl

Somewhere around 40 facially. Body 15 years younger....

Offline mrbushyfox

I would agree saw her last week, not got around to write a review, but she has a great body....
very friendly...loves to chat after the action, I found her very attractive and sensual and loves a lot of eye contact.
I will try and write a review tomorrow  :hi:

Offline WASA38

Somewhat impromptu meet yesterday that started clumsily but became lovely.

Turns out duo with SweetyEve is available. I shall definitely be going back for that.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Wonder why neither include 'Penetration (protected)' on their Enjoys lists.