Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: May, Thai b2b massage in Chester  (Read 2560 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Np1984

External Link/Members Only

Price £80 for 1 hour

Communication, brilliant all arrangements made over text, quick and speedy replies.

Parking, lots of parking nearby but I parked outside her apartment on the road.

So after meeting Lucy Czech a few weeks ago, I decided that I now like a tantric massage, may is better value for money than Lucy and is equally as good. As others have said may is a petite Thai lady, cracking body but face wise well in my opinion she is just ok. Anyway upon arrival I was offered a shower which I accepted and once out the shower I gave may the money, she told me to lay down on my front and she then started with a very firm massage, soon the hot oils where applied to my back and the massage become more sensual, plenty of swipes on my plums and very sensual massage between my legs just missing my plums, she then started using her body to massage my back and it was really nice have her boobs and fanny cavort all over me.

She then asked me to turn around where the sensual massage continued on the front of my body, plenty of attention was given to every inch of my body and she used her body to massage my body, it was brilliant, she then used her feet to massage to cock before turning around and placing her perfect fanny inches away from my face, it almost like a 69 position, may then massaged my cock and balls before making me cum. It was a excellent session and good value for money.