Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lola Rose Huddersfield  (Read 963 times)

Offline danno2

Any info on this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would be tempted to toftt but price is expensive for limited services, her photos have got me really tempted.
Don't think I could bear to chuck £200 for an hour with no review or info on here

Offline viper13

I've had this one on my HL for a while, only thing that put me off was the price she was asking £180 ph and her likes are limited for that sort of money.

We did have comms and she gave me her post code which looked easy to find and her comms were pleasant enough.

Then she went to £200  :dash:  I messaged her and said, I notice your price has increased is this Covid prices and will come back down to £180 when restrictions ease.   She replied that the increase is danger money  :wacko: for working whilst restrictions are still on but her price may stay that way even when restrictions ease.  I sent a message back saying if they do it's not for me.  :thumbsdown:

Then she moved to Chester for a couple of week and her prices went to £280  WTF  :dash:

Don't know how she went on but she's back in Huddersfield now and back down to £180  :unknown:

I've paid them sort of prices in the past because the SP looks fit with no reviews on here and the service turned out shit so I won't be seeing her at those prices  :thumbsdown: 

Offline Aji81

You could try the ‘15 minutes free’ option mentioned on her blog from Sept last year  :D

Only applies to ‘master pussy licking professionals’ and you would still need to pay for a half hour/hour booking. Her blog posts are a bit off putting to be honest and I get the impression she would be an average punt.

Offline viper13

You could try the ‘15 minutes free’ option mentioned on her blog from Sept last year  :D

Only applies to ‘master pussy licking professionals’ and you would still need to pay for a half hour/hour booking. Her blog posts are a bit off putting to be honest and I get the impression she would be an average punt.

I've read her blog page and get the impression she could be a bit of a strange one  :wackogirl:

Offline danno2

Price for 1 hour Incall has increased to £230......just getting ridiculous now  :dash: :dash:

Offline viper13

Price for 1 hour Incall has increased to £230......just getting ridiculous now  :dash: :dash:

She has a second MILLIE MONROW profile in Manchester and she's £280 PH on that one.  Messaged her this morning as she was showing available as Miss Lola Rose Huddersfield and asked what her 1 hour rate was £230 or £280.  Profile for Manchester now gone.. :lol:

Offline viper13

Stolen pics -   Curtesy of scutty brown on the other thread  :hi:

External Link/Members Only