External Link/Members OnlyTried calling Lush in the morning twice but gave up after being in the queue 23 mins & 33 mins. Decided this was not meant to be so had a wank instead to satisfy myself.
Around 3pm, I thought let me just try Lush on the off chance. I was second in the queue and about a minute later the phone was answered.
I enquired about Lucy and a slot was available for me just after 5 at Water St, if I wanted a booking for 1 hour then it would have been 18:30 in Digbeth. I opted for the 30 mins and started to get ready, I also drank a few glasses of water as I wanted to do watersports on her.
Comms
As mentioned above, I tried in the morning but no luck. When I called in the afternoon I mentioned this and the guy advised the booking opens from 11am (I thought it was 24/7 but hey ho). When I arrived at the destination I made 3 further calls (detailed below) and got through with no issues.
The Girl
As mentioned in other posts, English rose with a 'posh' accent. Slim body and 5'7 would be about right. Nice small ass and pert breasts.
Face - 7.5/10
Body 8.5/10
Attitude 10/10
VFM 10/10
The venue
I have read about Water St on other reviews, however this is my first time going there myself. I had to google map it and it was a big apartment block.I arrived very early (45mins before the meet). This alllowed me the drive around and find parking, there is street parking but none of the parking meters seem to work. I then parked in a small carpark opposite the apartment blocks on the opposide side of the canal. Took about 2 mins to book the car in as you have to do it via website or call the number. £1.30ish for the hour. It was 5 mins to my meet so I parked up and called the number, also at this point I was bursting for a wee due to the 4 glasses I drank before I left. The gentleman answered quite quickly and told me to stand by the main gates and Lucy will pick me up. I made myself by the gates and stood about, I was smartly dressed and had a sports bag(will explain later) so just pretended to be on my phone so I didn't really look out of place. Luckily it was deserted so that helped, I was standing for 5 mins and was getting really cold as it was -2, I called the office and asked him how long as it was cold, he advised Lucy will be there in a minute.
Lucy came out and took me in, she asked how I was. I replied my balls are freezing off

The Meeting
We went into the apartment, paperwork all sorted. I confirmed services such as rimming and watersports. I told her I will have a quick shower and also brought my own towel (hence the bag as some reviews state towels are not provided). After I showered, Lucy jumped in the bathtub and I jumped in behind her. I aimed my cock on her legs and let it all out whole she was carassing my body.
We both showered down then proceeded to the bedroom,Lucy performed some oral then I asked for her to get in 69. She was fresh and I proceeded to give her clit and arse a good seeing to. I licked her arsehole and also tongue stabbed it a few times (what a sight)
After a while in 69, I asked her to stay in that position with her head down and ass up. I went benind her and gave her a good rimming. I Then asked for the raincoat so I can fuck her.
Raincoat on, fucked her in missionary for a while while I initiated deep fresh kissing and she was game. Tongues the lot and she even closed her eyes while kissing.
I tried to give her deep missionary by bending her legs further back but it was painful for her so eased off.
Then some doggy on the bed, I found this uncomfortable so asked her to get on the floor on all fours.
There was a mirror close by, I positioned this so I could see myself penetrating her. While she was on all fours with head down,ass up. I entered her from behind squating and gave her a good pumping. She was making all the right noises and my cock going into her was a good sight. I was thinking my cock would never fit in her arsehole if she offered anal as she has a slim waist and small cute bum.
The 10 minute remaining alarm went off, pounded her a bit more in doggie then sat on the edge of the bed. Some reverse cowgirl then whipped the rubber off.
I asked her to get on her knees while I wanked my cock and told het to suck my balls, I asked her where she wanted it and she said mouth (naughty girl

). As I was about to explode I told her to get lower and jizzed in her mouth. She swallowed the lot, I got dressed and left with a hug and a kiss.
I asked about her accent and she said she is from London.
All in all, 1 ticked off my bucket list. I would probably not return as I want to see other WG's. During the whole meet I totally forgot to ask her to rim me

On the way back to the car, I took a shortcut, I went through to the canal and walked over the canal lock and straight to the car park

. Saved me walking all the way round and there was 3 dodgy looking blokes at the end of the street.