Author Topic: Anna GFE in Stoke  (Read 3259 times)


11 review(s) for Sweet_Anna Gfe (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Generalstockinghead

External Link/Members Only

Middle of year, between the lockdowns, on street parking and in a controlled zone so be careful

I had just had an hours sessions with MissBehavingMilf Mel and unusually for me was still horny as fuck on the way home, so an hour later I was scanning AW looking for an girl to play with.

Contacted Anna by txt and got an immediate reply, booked for an hour and told her I wanted GFE and a nice slow session.

Arrived and met at the door by an absolute little darling, robe wide open and showing a perfect little body, tight as you like.  Taken upstairs and parted with £100 for the hour. 

She immediately reaches for a condom before I've even got on the bed, fucking hell love says me, your a bit eager, don't think I've got a 2 pop in me today, I've already been pleasured about an hour ago.  No she says, only 1 cum allowed... Well fuck me I just paid for an hour and told her I wanted a slow session.  That's a bit on the shit side. But anyway, little general was leading the charge as usual and she is fit as fuck so onwards we go. Determined to last as long as possible, do your best love.

She was all over me like a rash, sucking me and wanking me as faat and hard as she could, I just lay back and said, I'm not fucking cumming yet, so let's just get you good and fucked.  She climbs on and rides me as hard as I've ever been ridden, and I'm a kinky fucker at heart and encouraging her to slap me, bite me and spit one me, pretty much the same as I'd done to Mel and hour or so earlier.

Well she was excellent at this and was alternating between cowgirl, reverse, mish and doggy in an attempt to get me to cum.  Had her get into 69 and she pouring with sweat and complaining about the work but I was just telling her to get on and fuck me harder, slap me harder and finally finished on her face with her telling me she was only fucking me for money.. perfect.

Exhausted and needing a fag she gave me a big kiss and told me she doesn't meet many men like me, and bloody good job too!

I was going to give a negative for the attempt to get me off at turbo speed like a typical ROM, but she did go above and beyond and we ended up having a great session.  So its a positive from me, but just book half an hour and you'll be golden.

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review OP

But as its a Rom - I won't be visiting her when lockdown ends...

Offline ilovitbig

Got to agree with you she gives good VFM, and by the the way i got a slow sensual session.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283697.0

Offline Generalstockinghead

Got to agree with you she gives good VFM, and by the the way i got a slow sensual session.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283697.0

Glad to see that side of her, might be worth a revisit as she was a right little minx when we got going, and I do like a girl with a little bit of fire in her belly

At the moment I'm mental for oriental so will need to find a decent one on VS.  may the odds be ever in my favour

Offline jnotts

Saw this girl a long time ago and wasn’t overly impressed, but sounds like she has improved over time and could be worth a follow up visit. Thanks for a great review

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Cannot stand those chavvy stripper heels uurrrgghhh!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Generalstockinghead


Offline Bigbuttextra

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 230
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 10
Look more slutty I,d wish all working girls worn them , as long as they got minging feet
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Don't wear them then?
Huh? And how else am i supposed to keep my ears warm!
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish