External Link/Members OnlyLong time lurker. 2nd review so pretty new at reviewing.
Sites helped me out. Only fair to contribute.
Hoping to get better. There’s a few reviews to catch up on.
Massage took place before last lockdown. Was in Manchester for work had a few hours spare so thought I’d give Clair a text. Read a few reviews on here. Thought I’d give her a go. Do like a massage to relax me.
Arranged massage a few hours later at time of text she was busy. But arranged later. Not a problem.
Location in Middleton
Really quite street easy to park.
Clair is slim. Didn’t get a good look at her she had a mask on took it of briefly to introduce herself.
I tried to pay the fee £45. Now this has never happened before she refused to take the money. Insisted I only pay if I liked the massage. I thought nice touch. Put me at total ease.
Was asked to get a shower. Already showered but thought I’d get another one.
Into room and on Massge table.
What followed was a really good Massge. Totally relaxed me. Her CC swipes were really good too.
Turn over. Hand job was slow build up but didn’t take long for the inevitable to happen good build up.
Had another shower. Was there about an hour. On leaving I only had £50 so told her keep change but she insisted again and gave me £5 back
Conclusion
Really nice lady . Would see again if I’m in area. Definitely also recommend if you like a nice massage. With a friendly lady
Thanks