Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Blow Job Princess - Brick Lane  (Read 8534 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online another381

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £45 (usually £50)

Comms - arranged by phone. Answered quickly and confirmed she was free. Supposed to send address but took another phone call and a few minutes of waiting for it to arrive.

Location - run down flat just off Brick Lane (Bethnal Green end)

Girl - accurate pics. Has a lot of tattoos, partially shaved head with dreads, about 5'5 (i think), chunky thighs, decent ass

Started off rocky. Arrived at the address and called for the flat but no answer. Multiple ring backs and texts unanswered before I started to head back. She finally answers and says she needs 5 minutes to get ready. It's -1 outside and i'm freezing but as i've come all this way I decide to wait. Calls back 3 minutes later and directs me.

Answers the door in pink underwear and very smiley. I had chosen Lucy because she's cheap, £60 for 1 hour, but she tells me she only has 30 mins unless i want to rebook but I can cum twice. I decide to stay because i'm already thinking with my little head. Embarrassingly i hadn't checked my wallet and i only had £45 on me. Lucy took this well and accepted it saying I could make it up to her next time. Already made up for the delay but i did wonder if the service would match the fee.

Asked me to wash my nob and then into the bedroom for the action. Lucy was waiting naked on the bed for me and I undress. Straight into OWO and I'm not sure if its the extreme cold or her technique but my cock in her mouth felt amazing. Wet, deep and a little sloppy. She's on all fours sucking me off so I rub her round ass and reach round to play with her nice meaty pussy a little. She shuffled a little and I'm not sure if she was adjusting herself or moving me away her pussy. I'm close to cumming and ask her to stop so we can fuck but she reminds me i can cum twice. I wasn't sure i'd be able to get hard twice in 30 minutes but the blowjob was so good I let her carry on until I blew my load in her mouth. She takes it and lets it dribble down my cock (no swallowing) before cleaning me up and taking me to the shower to wash off properly.

Back to the room and a possible round 2. She's very chatty and i was happy to let her talk while I recovered. I'm usually a one shot guy and doubted I'd get hard again but after a few minutes of chatting she started sucking my cock again. I was hard in no time and let her carry on for a while before moving to sex. She rubbered me and went into missionary. I fucked her hard and watched her tits move about, leaning down to suck on her pert nipples. Switched to doggy and pounded away while holding her hips. It's a great view and she was moaning while I fucked her. Eventually I came hard inside her and i felt her pussy squeeze down on my cock. I took off the rubber and she cleaned me up again. No rush to leave as i got dressed and left with a spring in my step.

Conclusion - her look may not be for everyone and comms were a little patchy but i can't fault her service. Enthusiastic in all departments and for £50 / £60 I don't think i've found better VFM so far. She'll be moving in a few weeks but said she'd be staying in the Bethnal Green area. Not sure if DFK or reverse oral is included, didn't try this time.

Anyone else have similar value punts?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BoShek

Thanks for reviewing :thumbsup:
This one has been racking up enough positives and at those rates, a visit is in order. Does she do facial or swallows? All reviews only seem to point to CIM. GVFM, but if can cream her face and or watch her swallow my load I'm even more game.

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Never seen her but I feel like I've read that she used to BB

Offline AverageAnts

Offline Stiffler

She looks like a girl from the new game Cyberpunk 2077   :thumbsup:

Offline Shel1234

I mentioned last year there were reports on the bb site that she did it for extra.

However, I saw her recently. She denied it and there was no offer of it when I was there.

Did owo, cim and protected sex with her.

Offline JamesRockford

Sounds like great service.  Tempted but... I do not think that I could hold that shaven head.

Online another381

I had seen that in an old thread but couldn't find any proof. I asked about extras to see if she'd take the bait but nothing was offered. If there had been any hint of BB i would have walked instantly.

Online another381

Whats the bj like any good?

I thought it was pretty fucking great. Had just come from standing outside a long time, maybe it was the contrast of frozen cock and a warm mouth but there were no complaints from me. She also got me hard pretty quick for round 2 and that rarely happens in a 30 minute slot.

Offline opticalman

I had seen that in an old thread but couldn't find any proof. I asked about extras to see if she'd take the bait but nothing was offered. If there had been any hint of BB i would have walked instantly.

me too

Offline opticalman

Sounds like great service.  Tempted but... I do not think that I could hold that shaven head.
me too

Online another381

Hahahahaha. It's not my thing either but for that price I was willing to give it a shot.
There's a milf in the area for the same price. Might give this other one a go but looking at her i'm preparing for the service to be on the poor side.

Online another381

Her prices have gone up again. Now £100 for 60 mins and £70 for 30 mins.
Has gone from £60 to £80 to £100 in the space of 2 months. Service was good but the draw for her was her price too.