Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyBlowjobPrincess - Brick Lane  (Read 1849 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333529) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JACK9821

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

February 2021

£60 for 1 hour

Comms: text and call. Called and asked her if she was available in 1 hour she said yes and sent postcode and street name. Arrived one hour later Send a text to say I have arrived no reply for roughly 5 minutes after I called and she gave me the house name and said to wait she will come down. Was a block of flats with large gate outside. No need to ring bell. And unfortunately that did not happen kept me waiting outside for roughly 10 minutes until she called and told me to come upstairs and gave me her door number 😡😡😡

Location : Brick Lane roughly 5 minutes from Shoreditch High Street station

SP: Exactly the same as advertised body and picture wise. Was wearing yoga pants and crop top first when I got there   

Service :owo, doggy, mish, cim ,RCG.

Once arrived she asked me to take my shoes off and took me to room.  Asked about how long took the money then gave me a towel to wash my area and said don’t worry about the shower and  Use the washing hand basin sink.

Joined her in the room after and she was lying on her bed naked playing with her phone. Join her on the bed had a little Chat and started OWO Quiet a lot of spitting And going a bit fast so I told her I’m ready for sex I’ve started with Rcg  then doggy then popped in bag. She can take a good pounding. Clean up and spoke For a bit then asked how long we got left and she said five minutes. So extended it for another 30mins

Round 2

Same as round 2 including mish and said I wanted to finish I her mouth And she made a funny comment and attitude change from then Although we already discussed that beforehand. I told her when I am about to ejaculate I will take the bag off and take it in her mouth she was like no it does not work like that with her. She said she has to do 0WO and I can finish in her mouth.  I was like okay then she took the bag off use wipes to baby wipes to rub  private part then started giving Owo bit  it was rubbish this time round and was mainly using her hand and spitting Trying to make be pop quick was about the tell her leave it then popped in her mouth. She clean me up then went to the bathroom to wash my private part again then spoke for a couple minutes then left after with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  Was there for about 45mins

Overall decent SP but would not see her again. Clock watchers. Maybe had another client plus making we wait 10mins was off putting.

Offline leatherlover

Thanks for the review. Did you stay 1 hour (£60) or 1 hr 45 (as you extended it) or just 45 mins, having just booked a 15 min meet?

Pics accurate?

Cheers

Offline JACK9821

Originally I paid £50 for 30mins. The after I popped I pay ££10 to extend it extra 30mins.  As it’s £60 for 1hour. Pics are accurate