Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! Looking for a FFM threesome in Manchester  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Individual Bohemian

Hi all,

I'm looking to arrange a FFM threesome in Manchester, budget is not an issue, will consider £500+ for the hour. Main considerations are FAF, DFK, OWO and CIM.

It used to be so easy in London but I'm struggling in the North West even with a decent budget. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Offline Hollywell

Depending on faf but you cant beat zoe of Manchester and Abbie. Good looking girls nice figures and theyll eat you alive. Well reviewed and thoroughly enjoyable

Offline Goldfinch

Depending on faf but you cant beat zoe of Manchester and Abbie. Good looking girls nice figures and theyll eat you alive. Well reviewed and thoroughly enjoyable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or maybe Sexi Amelia formerly NaughtyAimyxxxx

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 06:20:29 am by Goldfinch »

Thank you, probably a bit old for me but will take a look.

Offline Willnotts

Carmen elite and her mate Francesca are both bi and love mff meets. £200 for half an hour

Offline Yakata

I'm after one in the Lancashire area if anyone knows a suitable couple. Main criteria is they must put on the lesbian show and be attractive. Big tits a bonus but definitely something to hold on to.

I had one in Manchester a couple of years ago with two Romanians but it was fucking shit as they just constantly talked to each other in Romanian and one of them constantly squeezed my bollocks which automatically makes me go as limp as a Japanese handshake. Plus I since found out they were (or at least are now) barebackers.

I'd write a review but it was over a year ago. Jane and Sophie were their names. Avoid.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 07:01:54 am by Yakata »

I did Carmen and Francesca, you're right, both Bi and into each other, not a bad duo but still not FAF. I can report Deanna Devine and Jenna Jo are good together, happy to take direction and both can go the distance. But I'm still looking for FAF which seems illusive in Manchester!

Offline Kool Keef

I did Carmen and Francesca, you're right, both Bi and into each other, not a bad duo but still not FAF. I can report Deanna Devine and Jenna Jo are good together, happy to take direction and both can go the distance. But I'm still looking for FAF which seems illusive in Manchester!

You gonna do a review?

Offline vocococo

I've heard good things in the past about xmanchesterfun and Luna__Rose together

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

I've heard good things in the past about xmanchesterfun and Luna__Rose together

A duo with these 2 is on my bucket list, hopefully it'll be a deepthroat fest  :wacko:
Don’t think either of them has worked since first lockdown though.