Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 2826 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline girthyrod

External Link/Members Only

Anya, Water St.

1hr at £120

Last week

Called up day before and arranged an early booking. Day of booking, all to confirm then made way over. Asked to be quiet on way in and she opened door and had behind it. Seeing her made me smile, beautiful smile, bra, g string and stockings with a black gown. Made way to her room, quick shower  and dry, then lay on bed.

Started with a truly glorious OWO, deepthroat, sucking balls, massaging them whilst vigorously sucking my cock. I span her around to have a taste and shortly blew a deep load into her mouth. Off she went to spit out and gargle mouthwash, gave me a clean up and asked me to get comfy on my front. Then followed the best massage I've had, ever. Aches and pains gone, cracking joints all over. This went on for 30mins, so I had 20 mins left by time the f.b.m was finished. She started by sucking and when my cock was full blood, she sat on me and rode me hard. I span her over, blasted from prone bone and then doggy, I had my thumb massaging her arsehole throughout, she turned her head and smiled, be gentle and put it in my ass. Couldn't believe my luck, slowly guided in and tucked her arse until climax as she marched her back and rubbed her pussy. I blew and blew, absolutely fucked and drained.

Top quality booking, I tried to rebook day later but wasn't available for rest of week.

10/10 booking.

My top two bookings ever have been Anya & Lexie

Offline teddyking

Good review , your almost guaranteed a good time with Anya but sadly for me the novelty for me has left  me since I had fucked her brains out for two months for around 10 meets November to December 😅😅
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline girthyrod

Defo Ted, I've fucked her 3 or 4 times now and second review of her with time in between allowing.

She's a great fuck, you leave drained. I think she's in Leicester now but when she's back I will have another dabble.

I enjoy Thai bookings as the massages are great in between the first and second round. Other bookings I feel it goes stale with a shit massage.

Offline BromsgroveFella

She's in water Street... She was the other day great vfm

Offline teddyking

Defo Ted, I've fucked her 3 or 4 times now and second review of her with time in between allowing.

She's a great fuck, you leave drained. I think she's in Leicester now but when she's back I will have another dabble.

I enjoy Thai bookings as the massages are great in between the first and second round. Other bookings I feel it goes stale with a shit massage.

She’s still in Birmingham , saw her today afternoon 🤧🤧
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline girthyrod

She’s still in Birmingham , saw her today afternoon 🤧🤧

It was Kylie who told me!

I couldnt through and Kylie said 'she gon lester'

Yet another visit, hahaha, Ted :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:21:07 pm by girthyrod »

Offline thecretin

For the last 10 years I have spent the 6 winter months ( Oct to Mar ) in Pattaya, in that time i have shagged well over 200 Walking Street Gogo girls, Anya would easily be in the top 10  and up until the latest lockdown  i have seen her around 6 or 7 times. She's a top girl.