Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily-reed Portsmouth  (Read 5072 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6057504) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins

Coms quick amd efficient by sms and voice.

Nice flat near university. Communal entrance so fairly discreet.

I was a bit dubious about her and was prepared to walk as the profile is not verified and the pictures look so good but Emily is what she claims - a British 22 year old beautiful girl. Pictures are accurate and look recent. I noticed that the pictures were mostly taken at hayley’s place and with her. -

I did notice that Emily seems to have basically ticked everything under preferences and claims to do them all. I think that’s unlikely especially as she has ticked pregnant- which she certainly isn’t. However I didn’t explore much on a first short visit.

On arrival Emily was dressed in lblack lingerie- stockings thong and basque. She was friendly and chatty. She didn’t do the hiding behind door thing! I think she is very new to this.  A shower was available and working.

Emily kissed freely and nicely although it was not dfk it was nice. Clothes were removed to reveal a lovely slender body. Tiny size A or AA boobs. Perfectly flat tummy and toned bum.

Emily’s pussy is beautiful and tasted nice

I asked for owo and it was refused which was a bit annoying. I didn’t press the point and risk the atmosphere. Ow was decent and then into 69.

We had sex in several positions- Emily is flexible as you would expect from a 22 year old.

Overall I got the impression that she is very new to this indeed. She is trying hard to offer a good service but hasn’t settled into it yet. She faked orgasms during RO and 69 that were just completely over the top. Sex was vigorous! I have had this with EE girls and felt they were trying to get me done and out the door. In Emily’s case I think it was just that this is how she fucks boys her own age and she is nervous. If I see her again i think I will try to slow her down.

After sex we chatted and she was in no rush to kick me out.

So many will be thinking why positive given what I said but for me this was positive. She is gorgeous, genuinely 22, English, friendly, interesting and kisses nicely so in my book that is positive.

Offline Derrick101

On the HL..

Another positive... From her gallery is that she works with Hayley  :wacko:

Offline DrConners

I think she is very new to this. 

No, she has been on AW before so has a history of whoring, formally known as "Isabelle Lovelace" and "Sasha Grey"

Two previous reviews, both not good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103203.msg1219358#msg1219358

I tried to book her twice under her old profile, first time we couldn't arrange a mutually convienient date and the second time I actually had a booking with her and she went quiet/dead comms on the day.

I never bothered again - Timewaster.

Sounds like you had a good time with her so cheers  :hi:

Offline Kimeen

Good to see you back doc. Was beginning to worry.

Offline Kimeen

Also. I guess this proves she is older than 22.

Offline Tun210

No, she has been on AW before so has a history of whoring, formally known as "Isabelle Lovelace" and "Sasha Grey"

Two previous reviews, both not good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103203.msg1219358#msg1219358

I tried to book her twice under her old profile, first time we couldn't arrange a mutually convienient date and the second time I actually had a booking with her and she went quiet/dead comms on the day.

I never bothered again - Timewaster.

Sounds like you had a good time with her so cheers  :hi:

Hi,
Had similar experiences with her
3 times arranged -cancelled-rearraned, and then I gave up.
The only reason I was interested in the first place was due to the pics she had with Hayley on her profile.