Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Vanessa - Coventry  (Read 3332 times)

1 review(s) for Delicious vanessa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw this lass recently for an hour.  She is Polish but speaks excellent English, and the comms (phone calls) were fine.  The venue was a rather shabby-looking semi which frankly was equally shabby-looking once inside.  Parking nearby was hassle-free.

Her stated age is 21 but I’d suggest she is probably around 24.  I’d also put her as at least a size 14, rather than the stated size 10 on the profile.  However I am happy to overlook that discrepancy as I was attracted by the profile photos which are definitely of her & which clearly show her to be larger than a size 10.  I knew what I was getting, and in any event, I was in the mood for a slightly curvier lass than that which I’d normally go for.  She stands at around 5'6"-5'7". 

Negatives:

She does FK & it was okay…but she lacked any enthusiasm or passion (genuine or otherwise);

I normally love a bit of RO, but I didn't bother in the end, as she had 6 or 7 days’ worth of stubble down there which I found off-putting - I'd have preferred either clean-shaven or a natural bush, but not something in-between;

There was pre-shagging OWO but unfortunately it was pretty bland.  More annoyingly, she is clearly pathologically averse to the merest trace of pre-cum ending up in her mouth, and consequently she spent a good 30 - 40 seconds wet-wiping my cock, squeezing & kneading it to extract every last fucking dribble before my old fella went anywhere near her lips.  Obviously it's her choice (and indeed her mouth), but if it bothers her that much, then don't offer OWO;

After the first pop, and a wee chat there was around 12-15 minutes left.  I knew this would not be enough time for me to extract a second pop from fucking, but would ordinarily be ample for a blowjob finish.  After another intense wet-wiping session, she then proceeded to give me some more rather dull OWO.  Realising that this was not going to produce a final cannon-shot, I asked her to finish me off with a two-handed wank, and I was half-hoping that a bottle of oil may be produced at that point - when I'm in the mood for it, I love it when a lass gives me an oily hand-job.  Sadly no such oil was forthcoming, and she instead proceeded to give me the roughest, most unpleasantly aggressive hand-job imaginable.  I swear she was trying to rip my cock clean off, & at one point she was creating so much friction heat that I feared the bedding may set alight.  Needless to say, I wasn't able to break through the pain barrier & manage a second pop;

Positives:

The shagging itself was actually pretty good as it goes - cowgirl followed by some fairly extended missionary.  She has lovely big natural (if slightly saggy) boobs which looked great as she leant over me in cowgirl.  She became more & more animated, and genuinely responsive the longer we fucked, and I suspect that she enjoys the shagging as much as she apparently dislikes the giving of blowjobs;

She was happy to engage in two rounds in the hour;

No time-wasting, clock-watching or rushing...

Overall, I have to rate it as negative - notwithstanding the genuinely enjoyable fucking, on the whole it was a rather perfunctory & sterile service, and her wanking technique is likely to inflict permanent injury.  Perhaps she's simply a little inexperienced sexually.  She was a pleasant enough lass, intelligent & articulate - but I suspect she's one of those girls who's not really suited to being a WG...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:26:29 pm by Ludwig »

yorkshire123

Thats a shame Ludwig.
In the 3rd picture you posted she looks very cute.
A bit more effort, experience & a front bum waxing & she could be a star.
I'm a sucker for a brunette with big tits.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks Ludvig.
I was going to book her but I'll look elsewhere now.
Size 14 is way to big for me.

Ludwig

After disappearing for a year or so, she has now re-surfaced in West London with a new profile, calling herself Kamila - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

After disappearing for a year or so, she has now re-surfaced in West London with a new profile, calling herself Kamila - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was searching A/W locally to me and found her profile. So I searched the ID number on UKP and found this review/thread.

You may have saved me some cash (and other punters)  :hi:  Thanks for posting the new profile link and picture.

Profile wise she has no face shots (as it stands). I've add some (current) screen shot of her profile:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:31:34 pm by The_Don »

Ludwig

I was searching A/W locally to me and found her profile. So I searched the ID number on UKP and found this review/thread.

You may have saved me some cash (and other punters)  :hi:  Thanks for posting the new profile link and picture.

You're welcome  :hi: