Author Topic: SexKitten78 - Filey Incall  (Read 2313 times)


5 review(s) for SexKitten78 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline throwaway5569

External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £150

I've seen this SP twice now. I'll be reviewing the second time here, which happened at the end of summer. The first time was in May.
Stayed in Scarborough for a week for work, and knew I was going to book this SP if she was available.

Having previously seen this SP, I had her number, so text to see if she was available. Replied when she could, and comms where excellent from there onwards.
The first meeting, comms were through phonecall as her number was displayed on AW.

I was staying in the middle of Scarborough, so it was a short 5 minute taxi ride to her place in Filey. Couldn't risk taking my van this time hence the taxi. Free on street parking outside, but scarce.
The venue is her own house, and is clean, but some rooms were in the middle of being decorated when I was there. Not the most discreet venue, but not the worst. I had no issues either visit.

Looks wise this SP is decent. Her body is outstanding and doesnt convey her stated age of 43 in any way. Her face is ok, and this does look closer to 43, but not older than 43.
She has lovely perky tits, and an amazing arse and legs.
Definitely the most physically attractive SP I have seen, by some distance.

Now the first time I met this SP, my nerves got the better of me and the wee man struggled to stay awake at one point. She was a champion about it and persevered without any complaint or issue.
Just to avoid that, this time I took a viagra before hand just to make sure there were no repeats.
She started the meet in this tiny skirt and tight white top. After initial chatting and paperwork was out the way, she bend over on the bed, and I pulled her pants down and started eating her ass. There where a few position changes with OWO, RO and 69. All very enjoyable, although her oral skills are average-good.
Eventually she bags it, and sticks it in reverse cowgirl, riding my dick like she had diabetes and my dick had insulin.
She switches to cowgirl, but heels on the bed, squatting on my cock pornstar style cowgirl.
Some mish followed, then some doggy before I couldnt take it anymore and popped in the bag.

A few things to note. This SP is a wee bit eccentric, and quite talkative. This may be off putting for some. The chat pre-sex is maybe a little too much. The chat during sex is filth.
Both times I have seen this SP, she has been smoking a joint. I personally enjoyed this, and turned up with a few on my second visit.
She also had a dog on the second visit, that was definitely in the fucking way a few times.
Both times seeing this SP i booked and hour, and overran by about 20 mins at least each time.

Overall, a really enjoyable punt. Will be back next time I'm in the area. Would definitely recommend.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,658
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
Correct AW links.

Throwaway, you left the 1 off the end of the AW number  :hi:.


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline throwaway5569

Correct AW links.

Throwaway, you left the 1 off the end of the AW number  :hi:.


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, well spotted. Can I sort it my end or have I fucked it?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,658
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
Sorry, well spotted. Can I sort it my end or have I fucked it?

I've indexed it so it's in the search system but I don't have the ability to edit your actual post and it's too late for you to do it. There's only a short time for posters to edit (modify) their post.

Anyone reading your post should see my post with the right link after realising there's a digit missing.

Sounds like a good punt and a bonus that she's a fellow stoner too  :cool:.

Cheers.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Had this one on my list for a while but not had a chance to arrange a meet as yet.

I think she has in the past done a FFM meet with this one as this one travels around quite a bit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline throwaway5569

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Had this one on my list for a while but not had a chance to arrange a meet as yet.

I think she has in the past done a FFM meet with this one as this one travels around quite a bit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That does sound familiar. Think that might have been mentioned the first time I seen SP.

If you get a chance mate I do recommend it. I've tried to be fair, there were things that could be improved upon, but overall I was very satisfied.

Offline throwaway5569

I've indexed it so it's in the search system but I don't have the ability to edit your actual post and it's too late for you to do it. There's only a short time for posters to edit (modify) their post.

Anyone reading your post should see my post with the right link after realising there's a digit missing.

Sounds like a good punt and a bonus that she's a fellow stoner too  :cool:.

Cheers.

Cheers,
I'm still getting used to my way around the site, and I fucked up a few reviews already. I'll try be more vigilant from now on.

Offline throwaway5569

Forgot to mention. After the first meet she told me to save her number in Whatsapp and she would send me some nudes.
I did, but I never actually expected her to follow through with it.
She sent some out the blue on maybe 3 separate occasions so far