Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Diaz - Holland Park  (Read 1760 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6081467) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online yesbby

External Link/Members Only

Based on the review from a few days ago, I was convinced to go asap. I have to say I was cursing the previous reviewer for not identifying the key feature of this punt - it's a bait and switch. I can forgive him for not noticing as she actually is in that ball park. My first thought was - those photos were taken over 10 years ago - and so he said maybe 25, I'd say maybe 35+

Even if it was her, which it wasn't, he would have saved me a trip and £180 by saying it wasn't the stunning babe in the photos. That girl is right out of my perfect fantasy league, so the positive review had me very excited. I presume a reverse photo search will find an insta model or something, because she has a shit load of images, her private gallery is chokka too.

Sin number two was that she isn't even Brazilian. One forum member stated this cynically - she's Romanian - but didn't say if he'd met her. The photos I'd say are definitely of a Brazilian, but she isn't. She's almost certainly Romanian. I mentioned Brazil a couple of times, slightly losing the plot in my own head, and she declined the opportunity to lie, instead choosing to be vague.

The girl
As she turned to reveal a slightly wobbly bum with cellulite, I knew my fantasy was dead. Those photos were a bit special. I had a regular thing going with a total instagram babe from Brazil last year so I do know these things aren't always TGTBT, and her starting price, when with a pimp, was £150. She broke free for a few months and charged her regulars £200, which I paid often, with gratitude.
Anyway, Monica was really friendly with very good English and I just thought this might be enjoyable.
Once she got her suspender kit off she has a flat stomach, nice fake tits, lovely nipples, nice lips and good looking face. She has dyed black hair and an almost Goth feel with dark eye make up and very red lipstick. Slightly punk rock. Bum is a bit wobbly but still a nice shape. Clean shaven downstairs

Comms
very good, was able to book a couple of hours ahead and she honoured it. Regular texts to check I was committed

one hour £150 - £30 owo
no other extras offered

Action
Firstly her kissing was warm, sustained, some DFK and lots of snuggling up, raising the temperature gradually. Then she went down for owo and she has to be commended for a really long oral session, no signs of letting up, very committed. mouth only, some ball licking, no hand action. I prefer hand action to be included but this was good enough to have me kicking back and thinking of England. I had to stop her in the end - how many can you say that about?
I returned the favour, trying to give her as much pleasure as I could and we were getting along nicely.
At sex she was really good, willing to really go for it. We were agreeing on positions mutually, having a laugh. At one point she tried an excellent move out on me that brought me very close, which a=was basically her putting in more effort than was called for. If I wanted to try something she just jumped into it with ease.
All in all, she was really good at sex, and so it was a positive. It's hard to recommend a BnS profile but this one almost works. Anyone looking for a very enthusiastic performer could do a lot worse.

Flat
Nice clean studio, plenty of space. Presumably an AirBnB taken out for working days.

Online yesbby

Trying to attach a photo from Whattsapp of the gorgeous Brazilian I saw last year, just as a reference for what is possible

It's attached but where is it?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:26:08 pm by yesbby »

Offline Goldfinch

Trying to attach a photo from Whattsapp of the gorgeous Brazilian I saw last year, just as a reference for what is possible

It's attached but where is it?
Not sure what device you are on,but when I post pictures from my Samsung tablet,I save the photo,so it appears in the Gallery,then under 'Attach image' select 'Choose files'.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:34:16 pm by Goldfinch »

Online yesbby

That’s what I tried. But I selected file from my Photos on iPhone and it seemed all in place until hitting ‘post’, at which point there is a file icon but nothing else

Online yesbby

Ah right. I went for attach file rather than attach image

Offline Goldfinch

Online yesbby

I was really wanting to recommend Sophie Brandelle (above) when she went Independant. She was partnered with Carol Diaz (funny enough) who was reviewed on here. They would have made an outstanding duo for £300 before extras.
(That was before I was a member)

Online yesbby

Reference for review of Carol Dias (with an S)

you'll notice her profile has someone else on there now but there's a great collection of photos on the thread, with one of Sophie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285721.0

Offline Stanford97

Based on the review from a few days ago, I was convinced to go asap. I have to say I was cursing the previous reviewer for not identifying the key feature of this punt - it's a bait and switch. I can forgive him for not noticing as she actually is in that ball park. My first thought was - those photos were taken over 10 years ago - and so he said maybe 25, I'd say maybe 35+
I’d be surprised if the previous reviewer wasn’t associated with the SP. This was a B&S with a profile that has previously used BS photos.

Online yesbby

I’d be surprised if the previous reviewer wasn’t associated with the SP. This was a B&S with a profile that has previously used BS photos.

That's crucial information, Stanford. I hadn't worked out that it was definite from your post on the other thread. The defence I can offer the previous OP is that she sort of looks like that woman facially. But the least he could have said (if he was fooled) is that she is ten years + older than the photos. She even has some bodily similarity, which had me fooled for a few minutes.
Anyway, he also said she was keen on sex, which was true. And that he fancied her, which no one can argue with, but which sounds like a confirmation of her Brazilian hotness, which was unhelpful under the circumstances.
One other comment I have is that her English actually seemed better than his.