Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SSweet_Monica in Wimbledon Fantastic time  (Read 4007 times)

13 review(s) for SSweet_slut (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Toby36

External Link/Members Only

The meeting happened before Christmas I didn't see that her review was 50/50 but I decided to try because I really like how she looks. 1.5h £ 170

Very easy communication give her a call discuss the service and agreed time. Before meeting I texted to confirm again time and service to make sure and have everything in writing just in case. She replied very quickly so the communication was very good.

When I arrived at the post code parked my car (lots of free parking around) then she guided me how to get in. She didn't hide behind the doors greeted me with big smile on her lovely face.

The girl looks definitely the same as her pictures. Very pretty face with  most beautiful blue eyes I ever see. We went to her room sorted the paperwork than she offered me shower. Well I already have shower before I come out but ok I just refreshed my self. I choice 1.5h because I don't like to go straight to punting. After shower I come back to the room she was waiting for me so I started kissing her will we was standing nice fk in to some dfk. We moved to the bed start chatting she have great sense of humour we was lounging a lot here English is actually pretty good so easily you can talk with her for a change usually i have trouble to communicating with some girl that I see. Slowly we start touching each other and more kissing. Then I went down on her to give her some oral she smelled and taste lovely. After about 15min we swapped and she give me best sloppy bj ever very good technique and lots of eye contact that really turns me on i have to ask her to stop because I couldn't hold any more :D she put the rubber on and seat on me. I really enjoyed that I could touch her nice firm natural tits. Again some fk will she was riding on me I did last only about 5min  :dash: she cleaned me off and offered shower again. We take some break lots of conversations in the bed really intelligent girl. I asked for some massage she aware me that she is not professional but I felt nice and relaxed. She asked me to turn over and then started to scratching my torso with those long nails that gives me goosebumps all over my body lol. And again she went down for some great OWO. This time I asked her to for some dodgy and well I can tell you she can take some hard punt. We moved to missionary with her legs on my arms I think she really enjoyed she was very wet with no lub. To last longer I stopped to go and lick her pussy again thank ask to finishing me of with bj so she went on her knees suck me for good 5-7min until i cum on her boobs. She cleaned me and her self. Some more lounging than i realised that time is finishing so I started dressing up she never rushed me. On the door one more nice kiss with tongue.

So the conclusion. I really enjoyed the time with pretty intelligent girl I definitely will be back when I get chanc to go to south london
Banned reason: Dodgy reviews possibly a polish pimp
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Tobias.

Seems you're really into contrarian reviews.  Your luck runs opposite to most others it seems.

Offline Toby36

Thanks Tobias.

Seems you're really into contrarian reviews.  Your luck runs opposite to most others it seems.

Maybe the just like me 😁😁

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Always good to get a balanced view and an alternative opinion
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

Always good to get a balanced view and an alternative opinion

Indeed, here's waiting for several more positives and no negs/neutrals from different punters to balance the existing record.  May they all be as specifically charming as Tobias.  Until then for the rest of us unfortunates...

Offline NervousEnergy

Indeed, here's waiting for several more positives and no negs/neutrals from different punters to balance the existing record.  May they all be as specifically charming as Tobias.  Until then for the rest of us unfortunates...

TBF, I had a decent experience with her, and have reviewed here. I don't usually do repeat visits but would have made an exception - however the poor service she has given others has put me off wanting to.

I'd also like to get some clarification - I've seen others say that she's chubbier than pics, OP, you say same as pics as recently as Dec...? I was wondering if she'd put on weight during lockdown, thoughts?

Offline fpunter

doubting the authenticity of Tobias' reviews... :rolleyes:

Offline bedhedred

Offline Muff licker

Different pictures now so may be a profile swap

Offline bedhedred

If I had to hazard a guess, the partial face picture is the same girl... Before weight gain.

Offline Muff licker

If I had to hazard a guess, the partial face picture is the same girl... Before weight gain.
Yes I looked again and I think you may be right

Offline LLPunting

The evasiveness of the latest set of profile pics smacks of an SP profile primed for B&S, it gives no assurance of the woman you will meet.  The inconsistent birthmarks/moles certainly don't help.

Offline Crockers

I thought about seeing her as I work in the area quite a lot but the OP review read as being too manufactured.

Offline Toby36

doubting the authenticity of Tobias' reviews... :rolleyes:

I don't really care what you think lol ;) this is my review. I still have couple more to do when I find more time

Offline Toby36

Only can say her face picture is exactly how she looks. I noticed she got new profile picture with half face cute but you can still see clearly is the same girl.