Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyBlowjobPrincess ~ Spitalfields ~ Hungarian girl  (Read 1259 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333529) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Shel1234

SP Link - External Link/Members Only

Location -  Shoreditch , east London.

• Had to walk through a large black gate, then up a couple flights stairs to her apartment on the 1st floor.

• Relatively discreet entrance. On a quiet side road, just off of a busy high street.

Appearance - She looks  exactly  like her AW pictures.  Has that sort of hippie look.

• Decent breast  - C cup, they’re saggy and droop down, but are very soft to touch.

• Toned body - She has a flat stomach and shapely body with Small muscular legs - so she obviously works out fairly often.

• Face - 5/10  in terms of looks. 

• Half shaved hair- half bald,half hair. 

Personality

• Nice and friendly
• Very talkative - she went on and on and on.

Services and price + other details

• Sex, Owo and cim - all included

• Cheap rates - £50 for 30 mins

• 100% independent - There was no one else in the flat.

• No option to shower - just a quick wash int he sink.

Punt

She came just outside her apartment  to Greet me, She was wearing a top, knickers and knee high socks.

As we went inside she  asked me to take off my shoes before going into the bedroom.

I confirmed what services I was after and she gave me a towel and asked me to freshen up in the bathroom using the sink, because the shower wasn’t working.

I returned to the room to see her naked  waiting on the  bed.

Sex - We went through a few positions , doggy, cowgirl and then mish.  It was good ; she took a hard pounding.

Bj - decent blowie, nothing spectacular but decent enough. Lots of spit and suction. Focused mainly on the head and used her hands, with the occasional DT.

Lazy and got tired very quickly whilst giving me a bj and tried to get me to cum quicker with her hand. Also, she didn’t like me putting my hand on her head though.

Cim - I finished in her mouth which she gracefully spat out into a tissue.

No real negatives to report, it was an OK punt overall.

Would I recommend ? - Not really, but only if you’re specifically looking for a cheap punt that does the job. She’s suits  a pump and dump type punt - no more than that.

She’s VFM - but in terms of service there’s better options in the same area.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 09:12:35 am by Shel1234 »

Offline Luken12

How far is her place from Shoreditch high street station/boxpark

Offline Shel1234

How far is her place from Shoreditch high street station/boxpark

Literally just round the corner, about a 5 min walk.

Offline puntingpumping1920

You posted that this provider is a barebacker in my review but still saw her

Caution: Reports of her being a bb‘er on the other punting site.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You posted this in another review

Caution:

I must say I have not seen this SP myself but there is reason to believe that this SP is offering bb to customers on the side. There are a couple of reviews on the other punting site (the bb site) where she is said to have had bb sex with them.

You even agreed that she is a chuncky money......why waste your money
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:22:31 am by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Luken12

Personal message me the link to the site please

Offline Shel1234

One thing I used to do (before they sealed off the site to members only) was cross reference profiles on the two sites to see if a girl had a bb history (which proved to be very useful I might add).

Then I posted that there were reports of her doing bb on another forum when I saw the review.

However, there were no signs of it on her profile and was told that she doesn’t by text. If she had said yes than I wouldn’t have gone to see her - simple as that.

Also, in person there was no offer of it and she did nothing to suggest that she did bb either ( I didn’t ask her in person because  I didn’t want to offend her, especially if it wasn’t true).

When I asked her by text , to confirm whether it was true or not she said it wasn’t  and she doesn’t do bb.

Taking all this into consideration I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I probably should have added that part  to this review or your review as an update, but I had simply forgot that I had even posted that since it was a while back.

She has since changed profiles and the old profile still has the same name, BUT is advertising a different wg.

So for all I know the wg reported on the bb site might have been the previous owner of the profile and a different wg than the one I reviewed today (but just kept the same name).

On a side note, I was new to UKP back then and should have been more careful about posting things like that ( not something I would do today unless I was 100% certain).

As for “agreeing” with the comment about “chunky monkey” - I wasn’t referring to the girl.

And as for “why waste my money ?” - £50 -30 mins is probably the cheapest rates going.  So it was low risk.

Hope that explains everything   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:20:08 am by Shel1234 »

Offline Shel1234

Personal message me the link to the site please

Not possible ; it will get censored.