Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy anya - Birmingham  (Read 1599 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline BromsgroveFella

External Link/Members Only
Saw Anya last week due to the positive reviews and good profile..

Comms: not the best tbh. Messaged day before she was busy all day.so arranged to see the next day as a journey was needed I didn't want to be messed around.. messaged to confirm time, no reply.. messaged meet morning to confirm.. no reply, phoned up, spoke to a lady (said it was Anya, who knows) I confirmed the time and that I only wanted to see Anya, all confirmed.  Drive up and get a message an hour before asking if I'm still going.. get there and ring and say I'm there.. pay at the meter and head to the door.. (get another message asking where I am, waling to the door)

Location: water Street, very well documented, you walk through some gates which is by the smokers area of a large institution so a little uncomfortable but I really think they have no idea what's going on due to the number of flats here.. go in the apartment, it's very dark, fit for purpose two bedrooms, nice shower, clean towels..

Anya: it was Anya.. lovely looking states 27 could be, it was dark, I'm guessing 32 from other reviews, nice figure, about 5'6", size 8, long hair, nice ass and fake boobs, smooth pussy.

Price: 70 half hour

Service: after the comms was relieved it came off, met Anya at the door, very pretty sorted the paperwork, shower and ready to go.. started with a massage, but I wasn't there for a massage so that was quick.. started to kiss her, no fk, then she started to kiss down by my cock before starting a lovely bj.. then some fk, tongues flicking, this was going to be fun.. started sucking my cock again, hand behind her head, very nice then I suggested 69 with me on top, pushed her legs apart and buried in her wet pussy.  Rimming her ass and pushing little finger in with ease.. she was wet.. she jumped up.  More dfk and she put the condom on really stretching it open to get it on.. checking it was a strong one? Anyway it was on.. she said "me on top with pussy?" I said "sounds amazing" so she did and rode me for some time.. then doggy, pulled her hair (she liked that) then on her back.. snogging her while having her then I pulled out and hinted I wanted anal, rubbing my cock on her ass, she asked, got some lube and I went in her ass... Now her ass was not tight, in fact her pussy was tighter.. whilst in her ass I leaned in to kiss her and more dfk, wanted this whilst fucking her ass, don't know why but got it.. then back out her ass, she took the condom off and finished on her tits..
Got my stuff together.. bit more dfk then left just shy of 30 mins

The meet really got better as it went on

In all
Anya face:: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Service 9/10
Vfm 10/10

Pros
Anya service, body, smooth and fresh pussy, anal included

Cons
Comms, darkness, anal not tight, hardly surprising though I suppose,

Recommend? Defo, see again? Probably

Offline BromsgroveFella

Also.. forgot to mention had to be quiet on arrival "cause of neighbours" I wasn't loud but after the shower it seemed that the quiet bit wasn't a thing... Maybe a someone to n the other room with Anyas sidekick? 
Three way sounds fun if they do a combo deal in the future, Kylie looks nice too...

Online jackt

I’ve seen Anya many times and always found her fun. I’ve also had a threesome with her and one of the other girls but that wasn’t so good, can’t remember which girl it was but I’ll stick to Anya on her own.

Offline teddyking

Glad you had a great time .. seen her a few times and always had a great time.  Only downside is she’s quite bad at riding (which is my favourite position) and she talks too much about random shit like shopping etc when I’m only there to fuck

On that note il probably pay her a visit next week
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac