Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBustyLeggy_Leah  (Read 1642 times)

Offline threechilliman

Anyone had the pleasure?

I like a tall woman and I like a woman with curves. This lady seems to combine the two!

External Link/Members Only

Offline YoungBrum

Back in November yes. She has good communication and is very friendly and chatty in person. She doesn't talk away booking time though, its all asking what you like and dislike and other niceties. Good oral skills, a lot of eye contact and can be sloppy if you like that. Decent face but her body isn't as tight as it is in the pictures. She does have a nice fat arse and nice tits too but don't expect Beyoncé. She is tall too, I'm 6'0 and she was almost my height. She took charge during my booking, maybe because it was a half hour one. I'd see her again.

Offline threechilliman

She is tall too, I'm 6'0 and she was almost my height

With or without heels?

I think she has got a few curves, but I can imagine she's quite imposing, particularly if you're not so tall. I'm looking forward to seeing her I must admit

Offline YoungBrum

That was without heels. I didn't find her imposing because I was expecting her to be tall and I'm tall myself. You'll enjoy yourself if you're nice and if she's your type of woman. I might see her again at some point because there was a similarly built but younger girl also in Manchester who I wanted to see first before going back to SBLL but she no longer sees black people.

Gordo987

That was without heels. I didn't find her imposing because I was expecting her to be tall and I'm tall myself. You'll enjoy yourself if you're nice and if she's your type of woman. I might see her again at some point because there was a similarly built but younger girl also in Manchester who I wanted to see first before going back to SBLL but she no longer sees black people.

Yes, and if you are in the mood for a nice big girl she will tick all your boxes. Great thights and bum! (not a tit man myself).

Offline threechilliman

Tall and well made. Helen Jones whetted my appetite for tall and SBLL looks as tall at least but physically bigger.

There's something about a girl that's physically bigger than me. I'm certainly looking forward to the encounter - from a RB as well!

Gordo987

Tall and well made. Helen Jones whetted my appetite for tall and SBLL looks as tall at least but physically bigger.

There's something about a girl that's physically bigger than me. I'm certainly looking forward to the encounter - from a RB as well!

+1