Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Chanelle-Croydon-Mitcham Common  (Read 1835 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5421092) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Saltnpepper

Links

External Link/Members Only

August-2020

Cost
£60 for 30 Mins

Comms
Few texts and a Pretty straight forward no issues there. Have seen her multiple times

Girl
Chanelle has a wonderful figure id say size 10 nice tits and medium sized arse

Services
OW, Protected Sex,
Have seen chanelle a few times and every time it didn’t disappoint apart from the most recent this wasn’t because of the services provided it was the fact that I said text her asking about OWO and this was all agreed prior to the meet. When I got there she didn’t no anything about it and said “covid covid” I said cool it wasn’t a big thing for me but clearly she wasn’t doing her comms. She has a good head game DT a few times also. She is visually very sexy and she really knows how to take a pounding. We did Mish, CG, and finished in Doggy. Seeing her arse in Doggy is a very good view.I think she has gone to Greenwich way now.

Am I going back : probably not just because of the comms but she was a good punt, plus not local anymore

Would I recommend: Yeah I would if OWO isn’t a big thing for you.

Offline Hugoriley13

Facially is she a looker? And is she English?

Offline nevi

Facially is she a looker? And is she English?

Profile says she is Hungarian !

Offline Saltnpepper

Profile says she is Hungarian !

Yeah she is Hungarian. She is a pretty girl I'd say. 7/10

Offline PumpDump

Thanks for the review. What is the closest train station and is it a far walk to her place?

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review. What is the closest train station and is it a far walk to her place?

It would've been west Croydon train but you would get a tram to hers. Unfortunately she has moved up to Greenwich now. That may or may not be easier for you.