Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss BYA or Bia of Ealing broadway  (Read 6365 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: Very descrete, very nice safe busy area. 2 level flat Above a row of shops, very clean and nicely decorated.

Comms: Spoke with the maid very friendly and clear directions

Girl: Abit of a Cliche but shes much nicer than her photos. shes petite but very curvy, large fake breasts, nice tight arse hole and bubble butt for her size and a fresh pussy, completely hairless.  Alot of tattoos this usually always puts me off WG's but on this ocasion i loved it.

She is super friendly, puts you at ease quickly genuinly enjoys her job and is certainly takes pride pleasing the customer.
she offered all services OWO, RO, CIM, all positions, Reverse rimming her nice little tight perfect arsehole. I'm starting to get abit of a foot fetish when i see nice small petite feet, she didnt mind me exploring them either.
she doesn't do A-levels.

I wasn't expecting CIM but towards the end she out of the blue asked me if i wanted to! yes please!!! :-).

so all in all great time, i think i'll return soon.

price £60 for 30mins  + £20 for owo.

abosulutely NO clock watching, I'm sure i stayed 15mins longer than the 30mins i paid for, maybe because they weren't busy the maid let us get on with it!! no boner killer knock on the door!

vt

I've met Bia at LMP, nice friendly girl, full figure but very shapely and some pretty random tats. There are some candid pics showing her face on the LMP twitter...

External Link/Members Only on the far right

External Link/Members Only on the left this time

External Link/Members Only and in the middle!

External Link/Members Only checking out her samba booty!

Online NightKid

Any difference if you book through her AW profile? Or does the number displayed there belong to the agency anyway?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dazzler72

Any difference if you book through her AW profile? Or does the number displayed there belong to the agency anyway?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No difference.

Persie

Anyone know who the red head is?

I would jab that hard
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:12:39 pm by Persie »

Online NightKid

No difference.

Except that she's not actually independent then?

Offline dazzler72

Location: Very descrete, very nice safe busy area. 2 level flat Above a row of shops, very clean and nicely decorated.

Comms: Spoke with the maid very friendly and clear directions

Girl: Abit of a Cliche but shes much nicer than her photos. shes petite but very curvy, large fake breasts, nice tight arse hole and bubble butt for her size and a fresh pussy, completely hairless.  Alot of tattoos this usually always puts me off WG's but on this ocasion i loved it.

She is super friendly, puts you at ease quickly genuinly enjoys her job and is certainly takes pride pleasing the customer.
she offered all services OWO, RO, CIM, all positions, Reverse rimming her nice little tight perfect arsehole. I'm starting to get abit of a foot fetish when i see nice small petite feet, she didnt mind me exploring them either.
she doesn't do A-levels.

I wasn't expecting CIM but towards the end she out of the blue asked me if i wanted to! yes please!!! :-).

so all in all great time, i think i'll return soon.

price £60 for 30mins  + £20 for owo.

abosulutely NO clock watching, I'm sure i stayed 15mins longer than the 30mins i paid for, maybe because they weren't busy the maid let us get on with it!! no boner killer knock on the door!

I agree with everything you say. She is a treasure. I also wrote a review that reflects your sentiments:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27453.msg390244#msg390244

vt

Anyone know who the red head is?

I would jab that hard

Her name was Zara, she was a South Londoner IIRC, but quite olive skin, almost Mediterranean-looking. She did 2 stints at LMP in Autumn 2012, she left for a while and came back again in 2013 and has since left again, but I've not noticed her elsewhere sadly.

Pretty sure this is her in the middle too... External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:14:36 am by vt »

Offline pumps

I've met Bia at LMP, nice friendly girl, full figure but very shapely and some pretty random tats. There are some candid pics showing her face on the LMP twitter...

External Link/Members Only on the far right

External Link/Members Only on the left this time

External Link/Members Only and in the middle!

External Link/Members Only checking out her samba booty!

Nice find, best representation of her looks!

Offline pumps

Except that she's not actually independent then?

where does it claim shes independant ? She works out of annabells on the rota'd days and LMP

But as said above theres no difference, annabells own/run that profile.

Offline pumps

I agree with everything you say. She is a treasure. I also wrote a review that reflects your sentiments:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27453.msg390244#msg390244

It was your review that gave me the kick up the back side to go and see her to be honnest! i was abit skeptical but your review came good in the end lol

Online NightKid

where does it claim shes independant ? She works out of annabells on the rota'd days and LMP

But as said above theres no difference, annabells own/run that profile.

Well, I assumed there was an element of independence since the number on her profile and Annabelle's site are different ... my mistake, I guess.

Edit: Anyway, thanks for clarifying.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 03:42:05 am by NightKid »

Tim20

Thanks for the review and one more for the list !! I do like that look  :yahoo:

Only thing a bit confusing on her AW page which is not packed with info is her opening paragraph says £150 for VIP service and rates indicate only £120 . :unknown: so does that mean if I go for the 120 I'll get a less enthusiastic service ?

Offline jichael mackson

Was the 20 extra for OWO and CIM?

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review and one more for the list !! I do like that look  :yahoo:

Only thing a bit confusing on her AW page which is not packed with info is her opening paragraph says £150 for VIP service and rates indicate only £120 . :unknown: so does that mean if I go for the 120 I'll get a less enthusiastic service ?

Nah its a load of bs, I spoke with bia when cleaning up and she knows nothing about the aw profile. 

You'll get a vip service no matter what price you pay imo! Shes extremely enthusiastic! !!

Tim20

Thanks for the re assurance  :D

Offline dazzler72

It was your review that gave me the kick up the back side to go and see her to be honnest! i was abit skeptical but your review came good in the end lol

Happy to help, Pumps!

Offline jichael mackson

Can anyone confirm her extra prices? OWO is 20? Or is it 10 OWO and 10 CIM? thanks in advance.

Offline pumps

Can anyone confirm her extra prices? OWO is 20? Or is it 10 OWO and 10 CIM? thanks in advance.

When ever you go to a parlour espcially a latino one ALWAYS assume every extra is +£20 (sometimes more depending on the girl, but i tell them ones i'd like to see the other girl instead and they quickly reduce there price.)

OWO is £20 extra, and undoutbly is you ask for CIM too it'll probably be another  £20 ontop whilst paying.

But i think if you have a great time with bya and treat her well, i think she'll include it for free if you just pay for the OWO and see how things go during the session.

Offline iPad3

I've not seen Bia 121 but I'll always make sure I play with her if she's on at LMP, her energy and enthusiasm make her a top girl!!

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I was going to post a review, but noticed her AW profile is inactive and the Annabelleslatin website is down.

Anyone know what happened to the brothel or BYA herself?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:06:31 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline dazzler72

The brothel organiser was nicked for running a brothel so Annabels Latina is no more. Alas!