Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English GF Belle - Chelmsford  (Read 2584 times)

18 review(s) for English GF Belle (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

I’ll keep this one short but sweet as this SP is well reviewed and has decent pictures (not on profile anymore but you can find if you search her AW number)

Comms - quick and swift via text. Postcode text straight away, flat number on arrival

Venue - city centre flats. Buzzer to get in. Flat is clean and modern and used by others. I walked so unsure of parking but she’ll tell you in initial text

Cost (saw them called fuck bucks the other day hahahah) £70 for half hour. Included everything on her likes. Including DFK, owo, cim or facial

The girl - as in her pics. Age mid 40s. Pretty face and decent body. Bit of a belly but who are we to moan right. Ratio of tubby, bald and old gotta be high in our group right haha)

The punt - paperwork stashed and told NOT TO get undressed. That’s a first. She came back and we had a friendly chat... which is nice to have a fluent fun chat with an SP. started with DFK, the she undoes my jeans and gets on her knees. The owo is deep and pretty damn good. lots of spit and eye contact. RO, rimming on her with no issues and into nice 69. Told her I wanted to but she said she wanted to tease me first and then gave me my first (in my life) proper HJ. Lots of oil and amazing wrist and finger action. With more owo. Then some great sex in CG and doggy and finished  my unloading over her face. Then more owo while covered in my fuck muck. Nice sight

Would I return - yes

Offline fatboy

Plying your trade again in the Metrolops of Chelmsford, eh WP ? Haha.
I had a similar experience with the HJ when I saw her a few weeks ago.
A very unusual and erotic technique which made my toes curl.
Trying to see Belle and Mrs Rednails again if I can arrange it.
Cheers, FB.

Offline Welshpunter

Plying your trade again in the Metrolops of Chelmsford, eh WP ? Haha.

You have to stay local for your exercise... Boris told me!!

Offline George South

I know this girl splits opinion on here. Personally Ive always been in the pro camp. (EAS in remission 2 years).
I dont remember rimming being on older profiles. Thought prevoiusly the back door was exit only.