Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable Squirter/Gusher near Southampton  (Read 742 times)

Offline Tun210

Hey guys,

Hope you all are keeping safe?
Any recommendations of a reliable squirter in the SE ( Southampton or surrounding areas), this has been my fantasy for too long and want to cross it off my list and taste the juices.
I wish CFMA was somewhere near, don't want to take any chances with the lockdown (essential travel, cops and all)

Any advice highly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline BDiONU

Hayley operates out of Eastleigh couple of days a week, she'll happily piss all over you :-)

Offline Tun210

Thanks BDiONU for taking out time to reply to my request.
I know Hayley very well and been with her few times and yes tasted her piss her as well -)
But my query was for a Squirter and not a pisser, I am sure you know the difference between the two.

Offline Derrick101

Thanks BDiONU for taking out time to reply to my request.
I know Hayley very well and been with her few times and yes tasted her piss her as well -)
But my query was for a Squirter and not a pisser, I am sure you know the difference between the two.

Most squirt, is piss ! :hi:

Offline beemer44

Knock a review up then. 

Offline Tun210

Knock a review up then.

Hey Mate,

Hayley has been reviewed so much here and I can certainly confirm all that is true.
She is a gem of a girl, has to be tried by everyone and you will only want more, never disappointed me
I have been to both her Eastleigh and Portsmouth pads both are clean and she always makes sure you get what you ask for, dress, things you want to do etc
Eastleigh- small bathroom if you want to shower together or do watersports, all her gear is in Portsmouth (cage, bench, cross, and loads more)
She gives a cracking OWO, takes the cum like a pro, lips wrapped around until the last drop but rimming was not what I expected, maybe its bcoz I am a ugly looking cunt and even she is hesitant to put her mouth there, I felt the same when it came to balls licking.

Try her if you haven't yet,

Offline Pompeylad20

I would have suggested cherry in gosport but she has disappeared it seems

Holly squirt in Portsmouth? Unless that’s too far?

Offline Tun210

I would have suggested cherry in gosport but she has disappeared it seems

Holly squirt in Portsmouth? Unless that’s too far?

Portsmouth is fine, not a problem
Let me search her on AW