Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kylie Thai, Birmingham  (Read 1399 times)

28 review(s) for Kylie Thai (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for Sexy Kylie. (22 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Kylie at the usual B3 location that a number of Thai WGs work from. Meet was arranged via text and the replies were prompt. £70 for 30 minutes.

Kylie's profile pics are fairly accurate. She's an attractive girl imo, albeit more in a 'cute' than a 'beautiful' sort of way. Advertises as 32 which seems about right. Nice little figure with smallish natural boobs and soft, light skin. Slightly reserved demeanor but very smiley and polite.

After a little sensual fondling (no kissing but this isn't generally something I ask for or initiate when punting, so ymmv) Kylie starts giving me owo as I lie on the bed. Tbh this was a bit mediocre. Not bad but minimal depth; have had much better. Things picked up considerably when we got the condom on and started fucking though. Kylie was nicely responsive and willing to engage in any position I requested. That lovely little bod of hers looks great bouncing on a dick too. Eventually blew my load and took my leave; had been there almost exactly the 30 minutes.

Overall a solid positive. A fairly basic pump 'n' dump but one that left me very satisfied.