Author Topic: Mei - massage and HR in Stevenage  (Read 5304 times)

Offline Sebstyles7

External Link/Members Only

Mei has been reviewed numerous times on here and so I thought a visit was needed.  Various punters (prob repeat punters) got a lot further with her than I did

Text her on the day, text back saying £45 for the hour, £10 for HR so arranged a meet for an hour later.  Block of flats that used to be the old Long Ship for anyone old enough to remember.  Was same block as where I met Sweet Teen Lily last year. Concierge nodded hello but was not interested as to why I was there although there was a couple of guys wondering around with security Hi Vis jackets on when I got there so I delayed approaching after the comments about the police watching the building.

Anyway I was in and met at the door.  For all the previous reviews tbh I was a little disappointed by Mei.  Dead average looking middle aged Thai lady.  Don't get me wrong she was very pleasant but was expecting better looking.  Stripped down and massage started.  It was OK but no better.  Lying on my front there was a distinct lack of reach unders or arse action.  I've a very sensitive arse and love a stray finger sliding up and down my crack but there was little to none of that.  Eventually turned over and noticed that she had stripped her leggings off while I was face down but underwear was left on.  There was a little attempt to massage my front but she did start the main event her.  Good wanking action and had me hard and the sap rising quickly enough. I managed to get a feel of her arse and legs but the underwear stopped any further exploration.  No indication of any other extras and she wanked me to completion and cleaned me up.

Summary:  nice enough lady with an OK massage technique but nice happy ending.  So left fulfilled by without the desire to go back and see what else might be on offer.  So a Neutral bordering on Positive for me.


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,356
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Are you sure she's not Chinese, as everyone else has said?

Offline Benjboy87

Are you sure she's not Chinese, as everyone else has said?

Mei is very submissive.

You really need "push things along" Regarding extras.

If you go back, just simply say you would like her to suck your cock.

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Sounds like a plan!...Would that be by google translate or lol :-D

Offline tintin100

Definitely from China as I have spoken to her in my broken Mandarin and she is old, over 50 for sure.

Offline bobby1973

spoke to her in jan
she said shes not doing anything other than hr
untill lockdown is over  :thumbsup:

Offline Flightfan

Quote from: Sebstyles7
link=topic=295885.msg3088246#msg3088246 date=1612450619
.....although there was a couple of guys wondering around with security Hi Vis jackets on when I got there so I delayed approaching after the comments about the police watching the building.


When I last went past the hi-vis guys had 'Fire Marshall' printed on the back. I thought it could be due to the Grenfell Tower cladding issues I'd seen on the news.

spoke to her in jan
she said shes not doing anything other than hr
untill lockdown is over  :thumbsup:

I know she's still giving more than HR once you're there. As already mentioned, she's submissive and needs some definite instruction.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:47:38 pm by Flightfan »

Offline thesome

I was in Stevenage again. She just offered HR with a ten seconds owo. She used to be up for a lot more.

Offline danny.simons

Seen her a few times semi-recently, probably three since early October-ish.

Definitely can still get her to offer full sex with enough pushing. Maybe she is only doing this for the regulars though, not sure.

Last time I was there, we were mid-sex when her husband came home though, so be warned that is a possibility that he may be there when you are.

He did not enter the room I hasten to add.

Offline Flightfan

Seen her a few times semi-recently, probably three since early October-ish.

Definitely can still get her to offer full sex with enough pushing. Maybe she is only doing this for the regulars though, not sure.

Last time I was there, we were mid-sex when her husband came home though, so be warned that is a possibility that he may be there when you are.

He did not enter the room I hasten to add.

Your review would be appreciated. :dash:

Offline knob rocker



 "Block of flats that used to be the old Long Ship for anyone old enough to remember. "

I drove passed that block a few weeks ago and tried to remember what the pub was called. I couldn't remember the name for the life of me and 5 minutes later I'd forgotten Id been trying to remember it  :D :D

Anyway, thanks for jogging my memory...... we certainly had some pretty full on nights in there back in the day, now where are my rose tinted specs?