Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SSweet_Monica - Wimbledon  (Read 1732 times)

13 review(s) for SSweet_slut (6 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Peteypetepete

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Monica ages ago, fancied a quick BJ and saw she offered a OWO blow and go for £50 which suited me perfect.

Comms - Gave her a call and she answered quickly and sent me her post code asap so no complaints here.

Venue - Small flat in a large complex in the middle of Wimbledon somewhere. Was easy enough to get to and plenty of parking around but there were also lots of windows and not the most discreet area. There was another girl working there too.

Girl - Exactly like the pictures. Face was okay body was also okay but didn't really get to see much as she was wearing lingerie with this robe thing over the top. Anyway i was just there for some head so didn't really care either way.

Service - She gives some good OWO. Lots of spit and can go quite deep. She was pretty enthusiastic.. however, she increasingly used her hands more and more until she presumably eventually got bored and then was just giving me a HJ. I asked her to slow down a bit and put it back in her mouth to which she responded "no no no this is a blow and go, you cum now". Eventually i came from the HJ (no cim) and she ran off while i got dressed. Slight chit chat and left.

Conclusion - Nice enough girl who gave a good BJ while it lasted. Probably not good VFM for the service i paid for as the majority was just a HJ. Unsure as to whether this is a positive or neutral as she was pretty good but i did leave a bit disappointed.

Cheers

Offline bedhedred

A few new emojis for impatience which I suspect I will be making use of in future.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

A luxurious💋 heartfelt 💓service is not what you will get from her.

A few bob's, a few gags and then it's wank, wank, wank... Utter rubbish. My neutral is beginning to sound generous. 🤨

This photo makes her look slimmer than the reality.

You met her last night?  :drinks:

Like I said, she is a little bit thick, but the gulf between marketing pictures and reality is not as jarring as the girl in this recent encounter
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=294806.0
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 05:30:51 pm by Head1 »