Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai beauty Southampton  (Read 1055 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only

There has been a lot of posts about Mary so I thought I’d add my 2 penny worth. It was just prior to lockdown 3 just after Xmas. I was booked to see an SP in Southampton, but when I arrived I was ghosted. (Just to say SP has since contacted me to apologise and explain.) So checked AW on my phone and saw Mary had her green light on. Rang and was told to come over in half an hour.
Parked as instructed and then the fun began. The flats were a nightmare! Not only were there a couple of blocks, there was also A and B entrances. Near Tesco express at West Quay. All very simple once sussed out, but bloody confusing. Let’s just say after a lot of texts back and forth and people coming and going I finally arrived at her door.  Was let in and she is certainly attractive body wise. I asked for the loo and went in when I heard her having a whispered conversation with a guy.

He obviously left and I came out and was shown to the bedroom. Paperwork done I stripped off and laid on the bed. I’d booked for a massage. 1 hour at the rate stated.

Mary stripped and began to rub my back with little enthusiasm after a couple of minutes I looked in the mirror and could see she was texting. Then she apologised and started to massage properly. After five minutes she said to turn on my back and sat between my legs and said, let’s get the business done and you can enjoy the massage.

With that she started on what I have to admit was a bloody wonderful BJ. Lots of eye contact lots of shaft licking ball tickling. It was really good. It lasted a fair time and then I was feeling the sap rising to the top. I was going to say to stop as I wanted this at the end, but it was too late.  I told her I was cumming but she carried on. I came in her mouth and then she pulled off but carried on with her hand till I was totally drained. She then laughed and said you should have warned me! I did tell you!! I was expecting to be told I’d have to pay the extra, but tbf it wasn’t mentioned.

She did that thing spitting into a tissue and then got back on the bed. She cuddled and kissed not FK for a bit allowing me a play with her pussy. Then she told me to lie on my front so I could relax and truly enjoy a massage.

Laying there I felt, although the BJ was amazing, I’d missed out on the session I’d hoped for. I’d totally let her take the lead. More fool me. The next 20 minutes was a totally boring half hearted massage. I suspect she was in he4 phone a bit. So with 15 minutes before the end I decided to call it a day and left.

So an excellent BJ Thoroughly enjoyed, but a very professional SP took advantage to have an easy hour!

Neutral because she provides a service, but no consideration for me or my needs. Yes I’m sure if I’d been more assertive it would have been better, but I’ll not bother again.
I’m not a newbie punter, but felt like one after.

Offline Pleasureseeker

i used to be a regular of hers a few years ago,  but now i got tired of all the nonsense she tries to pull while booking.
Banned reason: Banned HoveA83 - multiple accounts
Banned by: Kev40ish