This happened in November I think.
Escort in question
External Link/Members OnlyComms - Reasonable. Sent a text 1st thing as I knew I was going to be passing her area just after lunch that day but didn't get a reply. My meeting finished earlier than expected so gave her a call on the off chance, which she answered. Asked if she was available for 30 mins. She said she was but had another client due in 45 mins so I would need to get there quick - agreed the meet & set off.
Venue - headed to the postcode on an estate in Lichfield, by fluke turned into a service road/parking area & called her. Turns out I was around the back of the house and she gave me directions as to which gate to use. Through the gate and to the back door of her home. Nice & clean, clearly a family home & photos of the kids going up the stairs. Punt took place in a nice warm bedroom, decent bed, a few toys and condoms lying about ready to go.
Appearance - I would guess she is maybe a couple of years older than the stated 37, but not much. The cartoon eyes on the photos do make her look a bit younger than real life but not significantly. The gallery photos of her in the fur trimmed red slip look very recent & this is what she changed into for our meet. Certainly wasn't disappointed & her breasts are fulsome to say the least. I say she is a good size 16 poss 18.
When I arrived quick chat in kitchen, she was dressed in casual house clothes - shorts and a T I think. Offered a drink, which I declined & followed her upstairs where I made use of the facilities. She went into the bedroom & changed into that red/fur top & white hold up stockings.
The deed Dealt with the paperwork - £60 for 30 mins - Undressed & hung clothes on back of bedroom door, onto the bed & she asked what I wanted - asked to start with oral on me and then some rimming. Nice slow BJ with good depth, no choking it off half way down & going 100 mph, good eye contact & I had a good play with her tits. Then onto all 4's and she gave my ass a good tongue bath while tickling the crown jewels, most enjoyable.
Sap began to rise so I asked to give her oral and rimming which she accepted gratefully. She's fully shaved and was nice & fresh, she certainly made a few appreciative noises although she didn't come and didn't fake it.
Finally asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth or pussy - decided to go with the former as I'd enjoyed the BJ skills so much at the start. Down she went, more eye contact, plenty of depth and still a nice steady pace. Came in her mouth eventually and she gave me some wipes to clean up with while she went for a spit and a gargle.
Bit of chat while dressing and even though I was aware that there was another punter due I never felt that she was rushing me & I certainly felt I got my monies worth.
Very pleasant 30 mins & I would probably return.