Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubywoo1 - Streatham  (Read 2014 times)

30 review(s) for ENGLISH_RUBY (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The High Sparrow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was an excellent punt. I booked her for 2 hours after reading Ludwig's review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28531.0

she sounded exactly like what i wanted and i was not disappointed.

Comms was good right from the beginning. Initially email then txt. I wanted to book her for Friday she sent a txt back saying she was busy on Friday. she suggested Saturday. I was happy with that as I was at loose ends on Saturday anyway. She gave me the post code and the location. And when I was outside the building she gave her flat number then buzzed me up.

Location: Opposite the train station so impossible to miss. Its a block of flats on the high street, quiet busy which makes you inconspicuous. Plenty of free parking 1 street up or down from her block no more than 3 minutes walk. She lives on the top floor but there is a lift that takes you to the her floor. The flat was clean but a little a bit cluttered as says she is in the middle of moving. She had clean sheets and towels.

Her advertised age then was 29 but I can see that she has changed it to 34 which sounds about right. she looks nice with juicey arse and boobs, well toned body.

Positives:
She really into DFK and quiet enthusiastic as well. As soon as i walked through the door she dragged me to the bedroom and shoved her tongue down my throat before i could say a word. I was quiet taken aback because I am used to WGs taking care of the finances  before anything else. When there was a break in play and I attempted to take care of the paperwork she almost dismissively told me to place it on the her dresser without her even counting it and then clamped her lips to mine and i was in for another round of DFK.

She is excellent in bed and knows exactly what to do to give you pleasure. Her OWO was one of the best I've ever had and there was plenty of eye contact through out. we switched to 69 and she continued to lick and lap the old chap. I think she came cos she squirted a little bit in my mouth. We proceeded to two lengthy and highly enjoyable rounds in mish, doggie, CG and RCG. She was game for everything I asked. that said I am quiet vanilla in my taste so I don't really ask for much. She is very enthusiastic about the whole thing and my impression is that she is someone who enjoys people and sex and is doing this to earn a little bit of extra money as well. there seemed to be no clock watching as far as i could tell. i had two highly enjoyable rounds. Normally i never mentioned facials to her but in the middle of the the second round she whispered in my ear "tell me when you are about cum" I asked her why and she said "because i want you cum all over my face. I will really enjoy that" the gentleman that I am i duly obliged her :hi: 

She also has a great personality and was very engaging. The best attitude I've seen in a WG

there was only a hand held shower in her bathroom. I normally shower at home just before i go on a punt so it was not really a problem.

Negatives:
None.

for an English girl £110 per hour is below the market value. I went for the 2 hour session (180) and she was more than worth it.

My plan was to try a different girl every time but with her i think she is going to be my regular from now on.

Offline nigel4498

Great review. I am in London end of June and have now marked her for an outcall to my hotel.
Cheers  :hi:

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was an excellent punt. I booked her for 2 hours after reading Ludwig's review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28531.0

she sounded exactly like what i wanted and i was not disappointed.

Comms was good right from the beginning. Initially email then txt. I wanted to book her for Friday she sent a txt back saying she was busy on Friday. she suggested Saturday. I was happy with that as I was at loose ends on Saturday anyway. She gave me the post code and the location. And when I was outside the building she gave her flat number then buzzed me up.

Location: Opposite the train station so impossible to miss. Its a block of flats on the high street, quiet busy which makes you inconspicuous. Plenty of free parking 1 street up or down from her block no more than 3 minutes walk. She lives on the top floor but there is a lift that takes you to the her floor. The flat was clean but a little a bit cluttered as says she is in the middle of moving. She had clean sheets and towels.

Her advertised age then was 29 but I can see that she has changed it to 34 which sounds about right. she looks nice with juicey arse and boobs, well toned body.

Positives:
She really into DFK and quiet enthusiastic as well. As soon as i walked through the door she dragged me to the bedroom and shoved her tongue down my throat before i could say a word. I was quiet taken aback because I am used to WGs taking care of the finances  before anything else. When there was a break in play and I attempted to take care of the paperwork she almost dismissively told me to place it on the her dresser without her even counting it and then clamped her lips to mine and i was in for another round of DFK.

She is excellent in bed and knows exactly what to do to give you pleasure. Her OWO was one of the best I've ever had and there was plenty of eye contact through out. we switched to 69 and she continued to lick and lap the old chap. I think she came cos she squirted a little bit in my mouth. We proceeded to two lengthy and highly enjoyable rounds in mish, doggie, CG and RCG. She was game for everything I asked. that said I am quiet vanilla in my taste so I don't really ask for much. She is very enthusiastic about the whole thing and my impression is that she is someone who enjoys people and sex and is doing this to earn a little bit of extra money as well. there seemed to be no clock watching as far as i could tell. i had two highly enjoyable rounds. Normally i never mentioned facials to her but in the middle of the the second round she whispered in my ear "tell me when you are about cum" I asked her why and she said "because i want you cum all over my face. I will really enjoy that" the gentleman that I am i duly obliged her :hi: 

She also has a great personality and was very engaging. The best attitude I've seen in a WG

there was only a hand held shower in her bathroom. I normally shower at home just before i go on a punt so it was not really a problem.

Negatives:
None.

for an English girl £110 per hour is below the market value. I went for the 2 hour session (180) and she was more than worth it.

My plan was to try a different girl every time but with her i think she is going to be my regular from now on.

Glad you have had almost the same experience as Ludwig. So it clearly reflects she has good attitude with everyone. Thank for the review :hi:

Offline The High Sparrow

She does have a great attitude. Also as it was my first review I used Ludwig's format. It gave me some sort of structure to follow