Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff - Nottingham  (Read 2369 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

Finally got the chance to see this WG about a week ago. Was a last minute booking only an hour or so's notice.

Anyway nice quiet location lots of parking, I'd suggest if you haven't been before you turn up a bit early as took me a few mins to figure our where the street was.

Anyway great coms opened door before i knocked, she wasn't wearing very much which is usually not what i prefer but in this instance it was a welcome sight :)
upstairs and sorted paper work, she is very talkative and friendly straight into OWO had my toes curling :) anyway after abit of 69 and tickling her ass we rubbered up and got down to business. I asked if anal was on the cards and it was she was happy to do anal in cowgirl eventually finished in doggy, i got a bit excited and finished in the Jonny which was disappointing so not sure where was available.

top punt

Offline Northerndave666

Glad you had a good time, nowt wrong with getting too excited  :D It's when there's no excitement at all i worry  :dash:

Offline monkeybucket

Glad you had a good time, nowt wrong with getting too excited  :D It's when there's no excitement at all i worry  :dash:

thats true but I usually prefer to decorate :)
if your an anal man i would reccommend..she was very keen

Gav Lee

Cheers.  I've thought about seeing her but whenever I look at her profile the rate is £150ph which is a bit pricey now.

Offline Northerndave666

Cheers.  I've thought about seeing her but whenever I look at her profile the rate is £150ph which is a bit pricey now.

Quality does cost.....take the 30 min option instead !