Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine-Very impressive customer relations  (Read 4813 times)

Gre53

Following a very late cancellation today caused by personal circumstances involving the girl (I won't go into too many details as it is a private matter), I made an aborted visit to HOD this afternoon. The telephone receptionist was very apologetic and advised me to email them. I received a response within five minutes and they have offered me a very generous discount on my next visit. It makes a pleasant change when someone behaves in that way. HOD has always been my number one choice in London as they have an amazing selection of gorgeous girls and this has made it even more likely that I will visit them again and again :)  So well done again to the HOD team

Offline Bangers and Gash

Wonderful news that makes me feel warm a cosy inside. Btw, how much are they knocking off your next punt?

Gre53

Wonderful news that makes me feel warm a cosy inside. Btw, how much are they knocking off your next punt?

Would rather not say on here but it was an impressive amount :)

cockneybstrd

I doubt that discount will come out of there end....

Personally I wouldnt use HOD as I picked up from others on here its run by an ex bent copper

vorian

If you get the discount, then good luck to you but I wouldn't be counting my chickens quite yet.

mrfixit37

its run by an ex bent copper
[/quote]

He's no longer homosexual  :D :D :D how does that work?

mrhappypants

It's difficult to take positive reports on HoD seriously when they routinely screw the punter out of 25 of the booked time.

Offline smiths

Personally I wouldnt use HOD as I picked up from others on here its run by an ex bent copper

Not a convicted bent ex copper though, its rumours that he uses his old copper mates to avoid his brothels getting raided or him done for being a pimp.

I was offered a discount by Divine on Pnet after i enquired about a WG i was interested in and the receptionist, a complete liar told me the WG would be available that day. Funny that as the same WG was on LMPs rota as working for them that day, i told the receptionist this and she just said LMP are wrong. Spoke to Moss at LMP and he confirmed the WG was definitely working at LMP all day. As Moss had never lied to me i booked in for a couple of parties only to indeed find the WG at LMP. I spoke to her about the Divine incident and she said he had put her down as working for him even though she had clearly told him she wouldnt be that day.

Divine will lie if he thinks he can get away with it, he and his awful moaning wife hate bad feedback though so generally offer a good service to avoid getting any. They also attract some good WGs as HODs 1 and 2 in London and his other brothels in MK are reasonably busy most of the time so the WGs know they can make some decent money in them. Back to back bookings are common place but the WGs want to offer them as much as Divine as it increases all their takes for the day. ;)

cockneybstrd

Not a convicted bent ex copper though, its rumours that he uses his old copper mates to avoid his brothels getting raided or him done for being a pimp.

Thanks for clearing that up Smiths.

I will change my statement I would rather not put any money in the hands of ex copper who may or may not work with the police to ensure that he does not get raided and his competition does.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I will change my statement I would rather not put any money in the hands of ex copper who may or may not work with the police to ensure that he does not get raided and his competition does.

He wouldn't be the reason why poor Chloe got busted by the 5-0 by any chance?

vt

To be fair, I was once offered a discount by the Divine places, Decadent Divas in MK, to compensate for a disappointment on a punt, it was taken out of the house cut so the girl I booked next time didn't suffer.

Of course they will still be making something out of the next punt and hope to retain your custom, so it makes good business sense to do this.

Offline smiths

He wouldn't be the reason why poor Chloe got busted by the 5-0 by any chance?

No seeing as MKE was owned by him, Chloe was managing it. MKE and Annabellas got raided under Operation Sentinel which was going after POCA, i assume his MK police contacts couldnt help him avoid being raided under that particular operation. However, Annabellas re-opened as normal the next day, there was no closure order applied for, and it really is the easiest thing in the world for the police to get such an order which closes a brothel down for 3 months initially. So his police mates may well have helped him with that.

Of course officially his "story" was he no longer owned Annabellas, Decadent Divas or MKE, and was no longer running HOD as he was now in the floristry industry along with his wife. This info was PMd to me on Pnet unsolicited by HODMAID, i.e. him. All bollocks of course. ;)

vt

No seeing as MKE was owned by him, Chloe was managing it. MKE and Annabellas got raided under Operation Sentinel which was going after POCA, i assume his MK police contacts couldnt help him avoid being raided under that particular operation. However, Annabellas re-opened as normal the next day, there was no closure order applied for, and it really is the easiest thing in the world for the police to get such an order which closes a brothel down for 3 months initially. So his police mates may well have helped him with that.

Of course officially his "story" was he no longer owned Annabellas, Decadent Divas or MKE, and was no longer running HOD as he was now in the floristry industry along with his wife. This info was PMd to me on Pnet unsolicited by HODMAID, i.e. him. All bollocks of course. ;)

Of course, neither of the Divines were anywhere near the places when it happened...the girls who were running the places took that flak...getting arrested, but later released without charge...enough to scare Chloe off from managing though...she's had to go back to whoring.

It may well have been a pragmatic decision on the part of Thames Valley Police to not close them down completely and let them continue operating, keeping prostitution off the streets and out of the hands of violent pimping gangs...better the Devil you know and all that!  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Of course, neither of the Divines were anywhere near the places when it happened...the girls who were running the places took that flak...getting arrested, but later released without charge...enough to scare Chloe off from managing though...she's had to go back to whoring.

It may well have been a pragmatic decision on the part of Thames Valley Police to not close them down completely and let them continue operating, keeping prostitution off the streets and out of the hands of violent pimping gangs...better the Devil you know and all that!  :unknown:

Ah the policy of containment

Then again a few grand in the right hand and providing a bit of entertainment for the CID xmas party wouldnt hurt I would imagine too

Offline ladiesman020

There's a lot of politics in here. I've been to HOD 15 times in the last two years, I've only had 1 bad punt(parissa) they are top notch establishment and lots of gorgeous girls and I know I get on with the maid(rhianna) really well. There are a lot of girls who have left over the last few months and gone independent, so they have a lot of untested new faces there ATM
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

There's a lot of politics in here. I've been to HOD 15 times in the last two years, I've only had 1 bad punt(parissa) they are top notch establishment and lots of gorgeous girls and I know I get on with the maid(rhianna) really well. There are a lot of girls who have left over the last few months and gone independent, so they have a lot of untested new faces there ATM

In my case its borne out of dealings with Divine and his arselicking pricks on Pnet, he attempted and succeeded to a fair degree in undermining the honesty of that forum, i for one NEVER want to see a pimp do that on here, something i am confident wont happen.

Offline smiths

I dont buy the view that if brothels were closed the WGs would all suddenly start selling themselves on the street, far more likely many would go Indie or work for a pimp off A/W in my opinion.

Certainly though with brothels the police do know where to find the pimp and the WGs and can nowadays of course raid at any time under POCA which the actual force raiding benefits financially out of. IMO these are main reasons the police let brothels operate.