Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty - Hove  (Read 1049 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HoveA83

External Link/Members Only

Description of Mary:
If you have visited her website you will see the pictures or maybe watched her videos, what you see is what you get, she has a great body although stomach through having a child is a little tubby.

Think most people have already said and commented on Mary's abilities. I just like to add that she is good at what she does, there is a little bit of the conveyor belt thing going on, but you soon forget that when you are with Mary.

During our sessions:
As you walk Through the door Mary always wears sexy lingerie, which instantly gets your attention. After going through the paperwork and discussing her price list which could be made easier, There's too many add-ons. I used to opt for the French kissing but found it's not that great and not worth the extra £20. But the oral without is an absolute a must! In one of our meets I had Mary sucking for 30 minutes.she Gives great attention to the balls too. I'd like to know if anyone has cum in her mouth, as she's never allowed me to do this.

She is open to any sexual position, but having her riding you is Absolutely fantastic, watching her and grabbing her tits ....man its good. Also she is great at giving a massage, this alone is worth the punt money. She is friendly, although sometimes can be a little cold which others have said, this is probably due to the fact  she has so many customers, and gets bored of Small talk.   

The only annoying thing I found with Mary, is her booking system. As her website says 'same day booking only due to so many time wasters'. But as a regular customer you'd  think she would allow me to book a day or a couple of days before we meet. There have been many occasions when I've called her very early in the morning only to find the whole day has been booked. So Customers have obviously contacted her the previous day to arrange this ,so why can't she do this for me. Very frustrating. I've  Even tried Visiting her in different locations (Hove, Southampton, Farnborough) . but i still get the same response.I guess this just means she is immensely popular everywhere she goes.

Overall Mary is good at what she does, For me she is on a par with Meena99 who is at least 10 years younger than her. Both of these girls are addictive!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 03:09:14 pm by HoveA83 »
Banned reason: Troll, fantasist - take your pick
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Pleasureseeker

Thanks for the review, does Meena99 tour?
Banned reason: Banned HoveA83 - multiple accounts

Offline HoveA83

Meena99 does tour, keep an eye on her AW profile
Banned reason: Troll, fantasist - take your pick