Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica - Hammersmith  (Read 4053 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ebopuk

First review on the site so I hope it's as informative as expected. Any tips or recommendations for the next one greatly appreciated.
Enjoy!

Link
External Link/Members Only

Date
Mid Jan during the week at 1pm.

Nice clean flat above shops on Kings Street in Hammersmith. Easy to find.

Comms
Couldn't call Monica to arrange the meet so all conducted over text. Quick to respond. Arrived at the postcode and told Monica I was there. Full details given promptly after I text her.

Monica
Got to the front door and Monica answered with a lovely smile and a great outfit on. Sexy black lingerie with an open silk robe which gave me a good view of her amazing boobs. Followed her up to her room and had a great view of her lovely arse. I knew I was in for a major treat. Definitely the girl from the pictures despite the lack of face pics. Very pretty though.

Services
Paperwork sorted (1hr for £120) and Monica asked if I wanted a shower, which I accepted. Clean facilities with a good range of supplies to freshen up. Headed back to the room with towel round me to be greeted with an amazing session of DFK. Lasted a good 5 mins. Very intense, sensual and enjoyable. During this time I had a good squeeze of her arse which was nice and firm. Her boobs came out of her bra and they were amazing. Lay her into the bed and went straight in kissing and sucking them which she was very responsive to. Onto my back with Monica on top continuing the DFK. She then proceeded to move down and give me amazingly sloppy OWO and DT. Her skills are second to none. Close to blowing I asked her to keep going until I couldn't hold it, quickly stood up and unloaded onto her amazing breasts. After a quick clean up we had a brief chat. Was offered a massage which I duly accepted. Very relaxing and firm back massage. Was ready for round 2 so started with DFK and she then proceeded to offer another round of amazing OWO and DT. On with the rubber, I started with Monica in cowgirl. Amazing view of the breasts bouncing. Then moved to missionary where she demonstrated her amazing flexibility. Finally into doggy. Few mins in and I couldn't hold for much longer and popped. We both rolled onto the bed, spent from that round and laughed. I think she enjoyed herself as much as I did. I looked at the time and realised I was close to running over to which Monica said it was fine. Definitely not a clock watcher. Was offered another shower which I took. Once ready to leave was given a lovely goodbye kiss by Monica. Left with a massive grin on my face.

Would I return?
Absolutely

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Thanks for the review Monica

lol

amazingly sloppy OWO and DT.

just had a quick look at previous reviews, doesnt look like she does owo
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:29:30 pm by princemenou »

Offline Ebopuk

lol

just had a quick look at previous reviews, doesnt look like she does owo

She did check to see if I was clean. And I had showered...

Offline koolman

Thanks for the review Monica

In these desperate time, we should remember we are all GROOT !!

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

In these desperate time, we should remember we are all GROOT !!

So what you're saying is... we.. are.. all... Monica? :lol:

Offline 8800

Sadly she’s now moved away from Hammersmith over to the Wimbledon area