Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bumped.miss amazing curves , Inverness  (Read 2144 times)

4 review(s) for Miss amazing curves (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pedrofife

Location dodgy looking hostel.near Aldi’s north of the river ness

Coms. Pretty sketchy, initially by phone to arrange time, then text, when I got to the post code and tried texting it was radio silence, so logged on to AW to try and find a back up, bearing in mind this was the tail end of the year and I’m not local(working up there) no joy after a half hour trying to get a back up plan. Then  “miss amazing” texts to say sorry she’s running late, and asks if I’m around, foolishly I sent back that I’m still ready to go and still local, so a series of texts back and forth, more time wasting (you’d think I’d have learned 🙄) eventually get the address

Looks, no amazing curves unfortunately, really skinny borderline junkie look
External Link/Members Only or https:/
Meet. Should’ve walked by now, was led into the “hostel” to her single room, paid for a half hour,£80.
She said she’d be right back, 20 minutes later I’m still sitting and realising I’ve been bumped and sitting a hostel/halfway house of some description, I’ve no idea who’s in the place or gonna come in, so decided to bolt before I got in any more bother. Avoid this one and save yer pennies gents
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 07:57:18 am by Pedrofife »

Offline Jimmyjimy

I actually booked this conniving bitch for an outcall she arrived 10 minutes late then spent another 5 after arriving In my toilet ,,preceded then to ride like red rum then say I’m fucked now give me a minute, couple of very quick blows then says she needs another £20 for the guy who was waiting for her outside  ,,, please do not go near this druggy !!

Offline nike

I actually booked this conniving bitch for an outcall she arrived 10 minutes late then spent another 5 after arriving In my toilet ,,preceded then to ride like red rum then say I’m fucked now give me a minute, couple of very quick blows then says she needs another £20 for the guy who was waiting for her outside  ,,, please do not go near this druggy !!

Why not stick up ur own review?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

She’s hidden her AW feedback.

Hopefully that scares away any unwitting potential customers

Offline andymars19

Just saw this one on AW and decided to check for any reviews here.   Apart from this, there's history which doesn't seem to have been mentioned on this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1541122

One for the blacklist then!