Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: May Thai B2B Chester  (Read 2611 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Thephoenix

External Link/Members Only
..... although my original contact was via an advert she had on Gumtree.

This review describes my last visit which was before lockdown, but the service is pretty well the same each time I've been.

Ive seen May quite a few times, and if ever there was a SP I'd hoped to keep to myself, this was one.
However it doesn't take long for word to get around about a little gem like this.
She's now well reported on here, and as a result it's sometimes hard to get a short notice appointment.
Appointments are arranged by text.

The reasons she's so popular is that she gives a proper full B2B experience, which is extremely sensual.
Big Willie has a no condom rules these days, so FS is out of the question, therefore this is perfect for me.

As described in other reviews, she's located in a nice modern apartment, with security gates, near to Brook Street, which is a short walk from Chester Station.
Don't make the mistake I did on my first visit, when I followed the advice of a another punter to park in the 90 minutes free parking in Waitrose.
I parked and set off over the canal, and phoned to get final directions as my i/net wasn't working on phone.
When I arrived in Brook St, it was further than I thought, and I only just made it back to Waitrose in time after the massage.
Subsequent visits I've parked in Tesco's where you get free parking for 4 hours if you spend £15.

I always have the hour massage for £80. This is definitely not something you want to hurry.

May is a very petite and pretty Thai lady.
I can't judge age, but I guess she's in her 30's
She's quite doll like, and lying on your back watching this lovely creature writhe and cavort up and down all over your oiled body is a sight to behold.

Her preliminary massage technique is very good, but that's not what you're really going to see her for.
So it's not too long before the B2B starts whilst you're lying on your front.
She's light and lithe enough to cover all over your body.
On turning over it's just one eyeful after another......yes there is a God.
All finished off with a fine HJ as she sits facing me between my legs

I'm not usually so complementary, but in this case May deserves it for providing one of the best genuine B2B services I've had for a few years.

Offline HeavyRepeater25

I see her crop up a lot but I dunno, her verification photo puts me off somewhat. Body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch type 🤷
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:05:28 am by HeavyRepeater25 »
Banned reason: Creepy as fuck - not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mexicola

Don't make the mistake I did on my first visit, when I followed the advice of a another punter to park in the 90 minutes free parking in Waitrose.
I parked and set off over the canal, and phoned to get final directions as my i/net wasn't working on phone.
When I arrived in Brook St, it was further than I thought, and I only just made it back to Waitrose in time after the massage.
Subsequent visits I've parked in Tesco's where you get free parking for 4 hours if you spend £15.

When I've been to see May in the past I use a cheap pay and display. If you walk from her place and go directly across Brook Street along the path, cross the main road, there is a cheap pay and display, about £2 for 2hrs, it's near the Machine Mart or Tool Station (i forget which one). Ideal for girls in that part of town.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:55:13 pm by mexicola »

Online Thephoenix

When I've been to see May in the past I use a cheap pay and display. If you walk from her place and go directly across Brook Street along the path, cross the main road, there is a cheap pay and display, about £2 for 2hrs, it's near the Machine Mart or Tool Station (i forget which one). Ideal for girls in that part of town.

:thumbsup: