Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581079 times)

Offline Chorley

After shagging everyone to get to the top.. still not enough. She loves being in the limelight. These photos made it to the newspapers.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Can't stand that awful bint  :thumbsdown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Can't stand that awful bint  :thumbsdown:

Cracking body though, the sort of person who had no talent but is famous for being famous

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Cracking body though, the sort of person who had no talent but is famous for being famous

I don't think she does.  I hate to say it but I bet Les Dennis has shagged better, even if he doesn't think so.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Perhaps it's the sexy voice, assuredness or the curves, but Amelia Dimoldenberg External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps it's the sexy voice, assuredness or the curves, but Amelia Dimoldenberg External Link/Members Only

Saw this story on the news " one of the UK's best content creators" I'd never heard of her  :unknown:
I'd give her one though  :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2026, 06:05:58 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline DastardlyDick

After shagging everyone to get to the top.. still not enough. She loves being in the limelight. These photos made it to the newspapers.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I think she's on record as saying she's a bit of a naturist at home.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Saw this story on the news " one of the UK's best content creators" I'd never heard of her  :unknown:
I'd give her one though  :D

Me neither until she was in an advert for beauty products on telly and I was like "Yummy, who's that?"


Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: September 06, 2026, 11:40:00 am by Chorley »

Offline Chorley

« Last Edit: September 06, 2026, 11:42:25 am by Chorley »

Online fredhiggins

Comedian Ellie Taylor

Hidden Image/Members Only
So beautiful, she was a silhouette model in a Duran Duran video, amazing figure.

Watch out for her on Strictly Takes Two.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

« Last Edit: September 09, 2026, 02:19:03 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash


Offline mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Sabrina defying gravity on Top of the Pops

Couldn't sing but with a body like that she didn't have to  :wacko:

Offline Private Parts

External Link/Members Only

Sabrina defying gravity on Top of the Pops

Was that Lionel Ritchie on his organ?
You could fall asleep in Sabrina's tits



Offline VladtheImpaleHer


Great find VtI  :hi:
Bang tidy


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
I was a young boy in the 80s, so I remember her vaguely. But then I remember watching Eurotrash in the 90s as a teenager and seeing her videos and those amazing bouncing natural tits!

Ahhhh.....adolescence and watching Sabrina on Eurotrash! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2026, 06:50:24 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I was a young boy in the 80s, so I remember her vaguely. But then I remember watching Eurotrash in the 90s as a teenager and seeing her videos and those amazing bouncing natural tits!

Ahhhh.....adolescence and watching Sabrina on Eurotrash! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Many a teenage wank etc.


Online Punting2022

georgi porter from hollyoaks. find me her

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
The latest Fourth Plinth.  Don't give a fuck if it's woke.

Do non-humans count?



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 11, 2026, 12:05:20 am by sparkus »

Offline webpunter

The latest Fourth Plinth.  Don't give a fuck if it's woke.

Do non-humans count?



Hidden Image/Members Only

Its woke personified  :rolleyes:
Was it on the NHC before making its way to Trafalgar 🔲 ?
Thats enuf politics  ;)

More importantly where's the johnsons  :unknown:
Bring up a loveleh sheen

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

The latest Fourth Plinth.  Don't give a fuck if it's woke.

Do non-humans count?



Hidden Image/Members Only
Yeah, it's got me going! :lol:


Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Couldn't sing but with a body like that she didn't have to  :wacko:

Speaking of TOTP's... this one was FAF,  AND, could sing...every teen boys dream..  The Hoff...( no not that Hoff).



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer


Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,405
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
External Link/Members Only

Sabrina defying gravity on Top of the Pops

I wonder what the choreographer was thinking when he put her moves together?

Offline DastardlyDick

I wonder what the choreographer was thinking when he put her moves together?
Probably "I want to see them giggling about, which moves shall I use?" I'll bet whoever it was had a good hand shandy over the sight  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Speaking of TOTP's... this one was FAF,  AND, could sing...every teen boys dream..  The Hoff...( no not that Hoff).



Hidden Image/Members Only

 :thumbsup: have to agree in fact all of the Bangles were pretty fit and the produced some good tunes

Offline mr.bluesky

Add Debbie Harry to that list when she was in her prime back in the 80's

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I keep getting YT videos recommended to me. Toyota van promotions with naughty Chinese models hiding their clunge with their hands as they sit or stand up.
I’m not complaining.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 12, 2026, 08:28:22 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Add Debbie Harry to that list when she was in her prime back in the 80's

Hidden Image/Members Only

I had a life size poster of her on my university bedroom wall. Plus one of Liz Hurley and Jet from gladiators. Kept be me going … Awooga!!!!

Offline webpunter

I had a life size poster of her on my university bedroom wall. Plus one of Liz Hurley and Jet from gladiators. Kept be me going … Awooga!!!!

Quality behaviour
This one too ?
It was popular on Uni walls

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Nomerzypuntr

Boys boys boys....

"Sabrina" aka Sabrina Salerno, Italian singer from the late 80s! :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Boys (summertime love) she’s hot, there are some SPs look like her, old beauties  :hi:

Online Nomerzypuntr

Amber O Donnelly
Is she a professional boxer or OF creator??
I like body, fit, no tattoos n piercings

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline PepeMAGA



Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
New shoot of Sydney swenney for Novig

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No wonder the BBC didn't include the pics in the item on their website reporting where female athletes had taken the piss out of Sweeney for this faffing about.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

No wonder the BBC didn't include the pics in the item on their website reporting where female athletes had taken the piss out of Sweeney for this faffing about.

Its funny I scanned the article which helpfully told me the pics were on Novigs Instagram account... so of course I went straight there. Whoever did the article must have been a fellow punter/perv lol

Offline RandomGuy99

Its funny I scanned the article which helpfully told me the pics were on Novigs Instagram account... so of course I went straight there. Whoever did the article must have been a fellow punter/perv lol
She's got quite short legs though. She'll be crying herself to sleep tonight

Offline Mr Rollison


Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Has Greek long jumper Sofia Tsarsitalidou been mentioned ?

I’d pay good money for one of her used work out thongs.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I've still got the copy of Mayfair that she's nude in.🥴

Chat tells me she appeared in 1988..Bro you must have stashed that in one Helluva hiding from the missus..Care to share? or Care to sell?   :lol:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Has Greek long jumper Sofia Tsarsitalidou been mentioned ?

I’d pay good money for one of her used work out thongs.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Chat tells me she appeared in 1988..Bro you must have stashed that in one Helluva hiding from the missus..Care to share? or Care to sell?   :lol:

It is likely quite 'crunchy' by now.  :vomit:

Offline mr.bluesky

Chat tells me she appeared in 1988..Bro you must have stashed that in one Helluva hiding from the missus..Care to share? or Care to sell?   :lol:

Pages might be stuck together though  :vomit:
I always remember the Linda Lusardi edition of Mayfair where she is proudly showing a very hairy muff. ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 05:16:53 pm by mr.bluesky »