Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 583189 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

« Last Edit: February 04, 2025, 08:40:03 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline PepeMAGA

Social media link removed as per rules.
sorry, was being lazy, this is the same video, but Youtube

External Link/Members Only

Online stampjones

I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini  . :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Fuck me. I like her music but I never realised she had such an amazing body hidden under all the baggy shit. What an amazing pair

Offline syfodas

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline PepeMAGA

Fuck me. I like her music but I never realised she had such an amazing body hidden under all the baggy shit. What an amazing pair
Top one is fake

Offline mr.bluesky

These two would be nice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Top picture looks AI generated. Second photo looks more life like .Who is she  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2025, 12:35:07 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline PepeMAGA


Offline ulstersubbie


Offline mr.bluesky

Caitlin Stacey, former Neighbours star turned porn actress


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No wonder Harold Bishop always had a smile on his face  :D

Offline Punterperson1971



Offline Punterperson1971

This American rapper is intriguing me at minute she’s had some stuff played on radio at work
Doechii

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline A Decent Fist

Apple Martin -  20-year-old daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin - looks good enough to eat.

Hidden Image/Members Only.   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 07, 2025, 08:06:59 am by A Decent Fist »

Offline B4bcock

Apple Martin -  20-year-old daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin - looks good enough to eat.

Hidden Image/Members Only.   Hidden Image/Members Only

It seems Apple likes to show off her pear, the fruity young minx!

Offline Chorley

I'm watching The Gentleman on Netflix.One of the main actors,  Kaya Scodelario, is quite tasty.  : :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 07, 2025, 06:01:25 pm by Chorley »

Offline Resources3xx

I never really noticed her before, but Billie Eilish looks good in a bikini  . :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Billie elish has always been a no brainer to me. I mean shes only identical to scarlet Johansson. It can’t be that hard to look past the dog shit fashion




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online RandomGuy99


Billie elish has always been a no brainer to me. I mean shes only identical to scarlet Johansson. It can’t be that hard to look past the dog shit fashion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Have the two of them ever been seen together?






Offline mr.bluesky

This particular sports presenter seems to have made the headlines recently

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

How come our female sports presenters don't dress like that  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2025, 07:21:07 am by mr.bluesky »

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Not very flattering pictures of her  :unknown:

I dunno, I thought it was Carol Kirkwood at first  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Russian Tatiana Zima, former policewoman turned Insta model

(old photos but she still looks gorgeous in her current insta pics)


Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Resources3xx

Russian Tatiana Zima, former policewoman turned Insta model

(old photos but she still looks gorgeous in her current insta pics)


Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

you had me at russian

Offline Punterperson1971

Venus Williams looks pretty good,she was on news just as she was at the superbowl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline berksboy


Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Venus Williams looks pretty good,she was on news just as she was at the superbowl

Hidden Image/Members Only

it was Serena wasn't it?


Offline chrishornx


Online RandomGuy99

I would like to nominate Maya Jama for her Take A Mate On A Date ad

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2025, 06:24:16 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online webpunter

I would like to nominate Maya Jama for her Take A Mate On A Date ad

Hidden Image/Members Only

MJ is well represented on this thread

As for the ad:  External Link/Members Only

The TV ad opens with Love Island host Maya Jama, or for Scottish audiences STV’s entertainment reporter Laura Boyd, posing the question “Who doesn’t love, love?”

Thats bad luck for the sweaties, oh dear  :D

Online webpunter

I've mentioned Cam Reading on the footy thread
The queen of italy, of sorts 
McTominay's new squeeze
Scorchio
Her mate looks FAF too, threesome yes please


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter



Offline themaserman


Offline themaserman

I've mentioned Cam Reading on the footy thread
The queen of italy, of sorts 
McTominay's new squeeze
Scorchio
Her mate looks FAF too, threesome yes please


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I mean him Lol

Offline mr.bluesky

I've mentioned Cam Reading on the footy thread
The queen of italy, of sorts 
McTominay's new squeeze
Scorchio
Her mate looks FAF too, threesome yes please


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

On the subject of footballer's arm candy Jude Bellingham hasn't done too bad for himself currently dating Ashlyn Castro

Hidden Image/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a bit of a Maya Jama look about her.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2025, 06:21:50 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Bangman

I'm currently watching The Apprentice, and this girl is added to my wank bank. Amber Rose,



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Prifessionallondinguy

Jenna Ortega.

Has she had a boob job? If she’s online then Jenna I don’t mind.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I'm currently watching The Apprentice, and this girl is added to my wank bank. Amber Rose,



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's yum but I'd not masturbate over her.


Offline PepeMAGA


Offline gentlemencaller

First choice for last few years Rachel Riley.
Suzie Dent has attracted me for many years. She might be around 60 but still stirs my blood.
Another surprise Angela Rayner. My favourite ginger since I saw her close up at a museum a couple of years ago.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,367
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
First choice for last few years Rachel Riley.
Suzie Dent has attracted me for many years. She might be around 60 but still stirs my blood.
Another surprise Angela Rayner. My favourite ginger since I saw her close up at a museum a couple of years ago.

AR looks a bit rough to me and for some reason her face shape too.
For some reason she seems to have gone up two bra sizes of late. They look more sizeable now.

Offline gentlemencaller

She looks better in person. Think she has lost weight in rest of body which may make her tits look bigger. She was my controversial choice. :wacko: :wacko:

Offline mr.bluesky


Another surprise Angela Rayner. My favourite ginger since I saw her close up at a museum a couple of years ago.

Shouldn't she be in the women you Shouldn't fancy but do thread. Can't see the attraction myself. Lousy fashion sense.  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2025, 11:24:38 pm by mr.bluesky »